The nothing to do with transgender thread

:roll:

Suffolk Police - the same force that when I rang to report a possible burglary in progress told me to go and check there actually was someone in the house because they wouldn't come out otherwise.
I declined as I don't own a stab vest. They said they'd give the house-owner a crime number if a burglary had taken place.

That said, the area has been targeted by pikeys recently and the police have upped their game by telling us to keep all doors locked and report suspicious people/vehicles. I would never have thought of that.

TamtamPWRR

War Hero
#Translife Part 2: I had the day off from work today, so I walked into Horsham and had a look around town. Did a bit of shopping, had a coffee, sat and watched the people. Nobody gave me shit, and I didn't go about trying to find something to be offended about. "Bless you darling, you look gorgeous!" said the village junkie as I popped 50p in his cup, and with his blessing ringing in my ears I fair skipped home as the afternoon sun broke through the clouds.

#Translife Part 2: I had the day off from work today, so I walked into Horsham and had a look around town. Did a bit of shopping, had a coffee, sat and watched the people. Nobody gave me shit, and I didn't go about trying to find something to be offended about. "Bless you darling, you look gorgeous!" said the village junkie as I popped 50p in his cup, and with his blessing ringing in my ears I fair skipped home as the afternoon sun broke through the clouds.
Does the village junkie not say that to everyone?

Are you the only transgender in the village?

Does the junkie have cataracts?

NHS transgender clinic warns of 'damage' to young patients | Daily Mail Online

One staff member said: 'You suddenly see groups of kids who at initial interview give exactly the version of transition details, reasons, etc. I have overheard them in the corridor, parents coaching children before the interview and chiding them.

'I feel I have let down a large number of children'.
Am I the only one thinking this is a cry of guilt? Fair play for coming forward and everything. But would it not have been better reported at the time. I am sure the NHS have a "whistleblowing" policy (silence you sick fcuks!)
I was always taught "if you walk past the problem, you are part of the problem"
We have these people called Police about, if you can't talk to managers. There are plenty of other agencies available too.
My plan of action would be as follows: Official grievance to management/union - No action, Police/Local Authority - No action - Media.
This would have to be a swift progression though as stuff will normally especially if guilt is apparent be in the "in progress" tray, or disappear!
When children are involved. It is imperative things are acted on swiftly.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dogs_bollox Classified Ads 4
Provost The NAAFI Bar 62
Grownup_Rafbrat The Book Club 0

Latest Threads