The nothing to do with transgender thread

If carried to the Nth degree, how could this affect prescribing other drugs/inoculations for children?
Meh, let em die or be 'differently abled' from preventable diseases due to a few wanting/being persuaded to prevent a natural part of human development

TamtamPWRR

War Hero
Trans Life Part Fuck Knows What; If you're feeling down and depressed, I can certainly vouch for physical work lifting you out of the rut you're in. Today I took a sledgehammer and a pick to about thirty yards of stone slab pathway that had been concreted in, broke it up and lifted it and barrowed it away. Then I filled in the vacant space with topsoil and it looks pukka, as if it's always been like that. The clients are chuffed, they hadn't expected me to get halfway let alone finished, but I've had a proper good workout and it feels fucking good and properly satisfying.

I've chipped a fucking nail. Cunt.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Oxford professor threatened by transgender activists Oxford professor threatened by transgender activists

The academic, who said she was now being accompanied by 'two big burly guys' to her lectures, claimed complaints were made because of the teaching of her version of feminist history.
I had a snigger at her being protected by 'two big burly guys'.

Not capable, confident, and effective men then? Run out of burly girls? :???:

Reminds me that six months ago I had to explain to a mate why a march involved a banner stating 'lesbians don't have penises'.

Last edited:
Oxford professor threatened by transgender activists Oxford professor threatened by transgender activists

I had a snigger at her being protected by 'two big burly guys'.

Not capable, confident, and effective men then? Run out of burly girls? :???:

Reminds me that six months ago I had to explain to a mate why a march involved a banner stating 'lesbians don't have penises'.
I've got a "Cover me in chocolate and throw me to the lesbians" tshirt

Was wearing that at a supermarket in some remote part of Wales on the way to a Sci-fi convention, forgot I was wearing it and the looks I was getting from the locals was hysterical

It was like the devil himself had appeared and decided to do a little alfresco shopping in their local

Was wearing that at a supermarket in some remote part of Wales on the way to a Sci-fi convention, forgot I was wearing it and the looks I was getting from the locals was hysterical

It was like the devil himself had appeared and decided to do a little alfresco shopping in their local
I have one of those, given to me by a pair of lesbians...

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Their local...?

Twattery ?

Dicky Ticker

War Hero

The evil looks were probably because it was written in English.....

“Some remote part of Wales”...

Excellent persec, we’re never going to narrow that down!

endure

GCM

a1Zm5e6_460s.jpg

Another moron who can't accept responsibility for their own flawed decision-making.

She's not a moron.

She's a girl who should have just been allowed to be herself.

Even if that meant not wearing a dress.

I'm quite luddite when it comes to this sort of thing. Just leave her to live as she wants, no need to start extreme physical or hormonal work.

We used to call them 'tomboys' but it seems we are more intent on pigeon holing people in these modern enlightened times of acceptance than we ever used to when we just accepted people.

TamtamPWRR

War Hero
Trans Life Part Something: "So why do you want to wear a dress anyway?"

Reply Option 1: Try and, off the cuff, go into a why and because in detail and at length as to why you are what you are. Guaranteed to be replied to with "Yeah, but what I..." and a long talk/justification/ get defensive load of shit that I'm really not up for.

Reply Option 2: "Oh, it's an Irish thing mate." "Oh, okay then."

Trans Life Part Something: "So why do you want to wear a dress anyway?"

Reply Option 1: Try and, off the cuff, go into a why and because in detail and at length as to why you are what you are. Guaranteed to be replied to with "Yeah, but what I..." and a long talk/justification/ get defensive load of shit that I'm really not up for.

Reply Option 2: "Oh, it's an Irish thing mate." "Oh, okay then."

Or, "I've always wanted to wear a kilt, but never found a tartan to go with my complexion.......... Liz Earle on the other hand.... "

Or "I keep my dead mother in the basement, and I'm walting as Norman Bates. Would you like to stay at my Hotel?", they'd probably back away quite rapidly after that one would imagine

Latest Threads