The nothing to do with transgender thread

Football is already a poof’s game, may as well milk it, so to speak.
You want a proper manly sport like Rubgy, Gareth Thomas says you can still milk it

Whereas the UK may buckle and allow one of 76 alternative genders to appear on ‘them’s’ passport, it may be that the immigration authorities at the destination may not play along.
Just a simple ‘Willy/No willy’ should suffice. In order that they can bang them up in the correct jail, should the need arise.

Dicky Ticker

War Hero
Just a simple ‘Willy/No willy’ should suffice. In order that they can bang them up in the correct jail, should the need arise.
Not these days, if you identify as a "no willy" even if you have one you will get clammed up in the same nick as the femmes.

TamtamPWRR

War Hero
I don't tend to find Ricky Gervais funny but this time he made me giggle

Ricky Gervais has taken aim at a transgender activist for complaining
His target, Jessica Yaniv, is a self aggrandising mememe publicity hound who doesn't give a fuck that she's hurting the Trans cause. Some people just get on with their lives regardless of who they are or where they come from, then there are the arseholes like this one, trying to sue people into handling their bollocks.

Dicky Ticker

War Hero
His target, Jessica Yaniv, is a self aggrandising mememe publicity hound who doesn't give a **** that she's hurting the Trans cause. Some people just get on with their lives regardless of who they are or where they come from, then there are the ********* like this one, trying to sue people into handling their bollocks.
He's had a go at her already, something about wanting to dress as her for Halloween as it saved him having to shave his bollocks....

Looking more into what Jessica gets up to, I'm surprised she hasn't been locked up by now for the oublic good.

His target, Jessica Yaniv, is a self aggrandising mememe publicity hound who doesn't give a **** that she's hurting the Trans cause. Some people just get on with their lives regardless of who they are or where they come from, then there are the ********* like this one, trying to sue people into handling their bollocks.
I only know one transgender person who is transitioning to Male, he's like most gay people I know who are embarrassed by the antics of the few like her.
They're no different to everyone else, they just want to get on with their lives in peace, earn a living and live with some comfort.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

I only know one transgender person who is transitioning to Male, he's like most gay people I know who are embarrassed by the antics of the few like her.
They're no different to everyone else, they just want to get on with their lives in peace, earn a living and live with some comfort.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk
Cough its in the Naafi, so stop with your sensible observations

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dogs_bollox Classified Ads 4
Provost The NAAFI Bar 62
Grownup_Rafbrat The Book Club 0

Latest Threads