The nothing to do with transgender thread

Never mind investigating robberies, burglaries, stabbings etc, the priority seems to be investigating hurt pixels on the internet

Never mind investigating robberies, burglaries, stabbings etc, the priority seems to be investigating hurt pixels on the internet
There are several people on ARRSE who have alleged that other posters are bullies. The country seems full of cry babies.

There are several people on ARRSE who have alleged that other posters are bullies. The country seems full of cry babies.
Cry Baby Bunting
Daddy's gone a-hunting
Gone to fetch a rabbit skin
To wrap the Baby Bunting in
Cry Baby Bunting

There you go, that'll sort the soft cunts out!

Interesting site.

I hit the world news button and it's pretty much all about sex and abortions.

No offence to the OP, but I'd take the article with a pinch of salt and would seek verification elsewhere before I get too outraged as they seem a bit . . . . narrowly focused.

That said, If the couple definately are planning their own child's "transition" in the manner described then its pretty disgusting.
They stay in Shotts in deepest darkest Lanarkshire, which is also where I stay. Shotts is "old skool" like most of the places round these parts, Forth, Fauldhouse, Harthill, Whitburn, Allanton etc. They genuinely couldn't pick a worse place to live to have the "look at me" lifestyle that they have.

"Writing on online forum Mumsnet, Mrs Scottow – who has also been served with a court order that bans her from referring to her accuser as a man – claimed: 'I was arrested in my home by three officers, with my autistic ten-year-old daughter and breastfed 20-month-old son present.

'I was then detained for seven hours in a cell with no sanitary products (which I said I needed) before being interviewed then later released under investigation ... I was arrested for harassment and malicious communications because I called someone out and misgendered them on Twitter,

World's gone mad.

I'm trying to decide on an offensive poem to put on Twitter, but I can't make my mind up which one to use......

Eeny meeny miney mo.....
Poem deleted before l have the hurt feelings police at my door!

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dogs_bollox Classified Ads 4
Provost The NAAFI Bar 62
Grownup_Rafbrat The Book Club 0