The nothing to do with transgender thread

The outcome of this might be quite interesting. An official tribunal forced to balance biological reality against delusional aspiration. It would be a difficult one to fudge, but no doubt they'll have a go at it.
Delusion will inevitably triumph. To recognize reality would confirm that mental illness, perversion, or a combination of both is at the heart of the problem.

This weeks beautiful ladyboy.........
050.JPG.e5cffd6a16674416a3c05a1d56c4e041.jpeg

And if you wonder why the mods get a little twitchy sometimes....
Mr Miller took the police to court and won.
The College of Policing provided the guidelines that criminalised Mr Miller even though no crime had been committed, so 'Policing's Professional Body' do not know that Parliament creates the laws, the courts decide if they have been broken, and CoP's barrack room lawyering could cost Humberside a bob or two.
A Thought Inspector PC, calls

Mr Miller took the police to court and won.
The College of Policing provided the guidelines that criminalised Mr Miller even though no crime had been committed, so 'Policing's Professional Body' do not know that Parliament creates the laws, the courts decide if they have been broken, and CoP's barrack room lawyering could cost Humberside a bob or two.
A Thought Inspector PC, calls
I cant see the article because Im fucked if Im paying for it. Has he won? When I google it, other papers are saying its at the high court although their articles are 48 hours old.

I cant see the article because Im fucked if Im paying for it. Has he won? When I google it, other papers are saying its at the high court although their articles are 48 hours old.
I'm with you on paying for stuff beyond where the print fades out. The action seems ongoing now and turns to CoP on Monday for its assumption that it writes the laws and is biased against freedom of speech and expression.

I'm with you on paying for stuff beyond where the print fades out. The action seems ongoing now and turns to CoP on Monday for its assumption that it writes the laws and is biased against freedom of speech and expression.

Delusion will inevitably triumph. To recognize reality would confirm that mental illness, perversion, or a combination of both is at the heart of the problem.
If Miller wins his case then I think her former employers will be gripping the rail next.

BTW, my singing has been known to make peeps weep but I never lost a job through my bad-pub-singer efforts.

TamtamPWRR

War Hero
If Miller wins his case then I think her former employers will be gripping the rail next.

BTW, my singing has been known to make peeps weep but I never lost a job through my bad-pub-singer efforts.
Oh don't worry about courts and all that shit mate, stick a frock on and embrace your inner trannyness, just like me and Roti have. You get to wear makeup and a rug on your head too, also the not to be missed look on your bosses' face when you skip in and tell him how fantastic you feel as Mandy not Andy. There's also free mobile phone insurance, Nectar points and 10% off at Debenhams and Wetherspoons, and you can get off drink driving charges by flashing your (plastic) tits so it's one long pissup for you, what's not to like?

Last edited:

anglo

LE
Oh don't worry about courts and all that shit mate, stick a frock on and embrace your inner trannyness, just like me and Roti have. You get to wear makeup and a rug on your head too, also the not to be missed look on your bosses' face when you skip in and tell him how fantastic you feel as Mandy. There's also free mobile phone insurance, Nectar points and 10% off at Debenhams and Wetherspoons, and you can get off drink driving charges by flashing your (plastic) tits so it's one long pissup for you, what's not to like?
Many a true word spoken in jest, WHAT,!!! you're not joking

Oh don't worry about courts and all that shit mate, stick a frock on and embrace your inner trannyness, just like me and Roti have. You get to wear makeup and a rug on your head too, also the not to be missed look on your bosses' face when you skip in and tell him how fantastic you feel as Mandy. There's also free mobile phone insurance, Nectar points and 10% off at Debenhams and Wetherspoons, and you can get off drink driving charges by flashing your (plastic) tits so it's one long pissup for you, what's not to like?
You whip 'em out and drive off before the rozzer's finished being violently sick? Slick drills, I like your style.

endure

GCM
It's almost as if Roti actually searches for news about trannies. Wonder why?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dogs_bollox Classified Ads 4
Provost The NAAFI Bar 62
Grownup_Rafbrat The Book Club 0

Latest Threads