The nothing to do with transgender thread

Surely a re-make of SheRa with a trans person should correctly be called TheyRa?

I have no issue with the bloke deciding he/she/they/it isn't a bloke. What I don't get is if you're doing the feminine makeup and lipstick thing, surely you'd shave off the stubble first? Might as well have a pair of buggers grips going on.

TamtamPWRR

War Hero
A sensible outcome, for once..

She's a fucking arsehole. She has form for claiming against businesses screeching that they'd discriminated and so she goes into compo claim mode, serves her right.

If the baseline is a million and the number of trannies prior to the increase is one then a 25 times increase is not really significant. If the baseline is 50 and the number of trannies prior to the increase is one that's a different matter.
You're basically correct but I think you'll find that in your example the 'population' is 1,000,000, the baseline is 1 and the endline is 25.

Sent from my S41 using Tapatalk

She's a ******* ********. She has form for claiming against businesses screeching that they'd discriminated and so she goes into compo claim mode, serves her right.
Horrible, fat cunt. Deliberately trying to sue small businesses through trying to force women to touch his rotten little dick.

Literally trying to game the system to make money by sexually assaulting women.

Nasty bit of kit should be rendered down for biofuel. Cunt.

WALT

War Hero
She's a ******* ********. She has form for claiming against businesses screeching that they'd discriminated and so she goes into compo claim mode, serves her right.

He's a fucking arsehole. He's got a knob and balls, therefore he's a man in drag (and pretty piss poor drag at that).

I've just got my German citizenship (my Brexit solution), however, although I'm now technically a boxhead everyone, including me, knows that I'm not really. A piece of paper, is, at the end of the day, only a piece of paper.
I don't go around screeching to be accepted as a German, by Germans, though.

He's a ******* ********. He's got a knob and balls, therefore he's a man in drag (and pretty piss poor drag at that).

I've just got my German citizenship (my Brexit solution), however, although I'm now technically a boxhead everyone, including me, knows that I'm not really. A piece of paper, is, at the end of the day, only a piece of paper.
I don't go around screeching to be accepted as a German, by Germans, though.
You need to update your avatar:

I have no issue with the bloke deciding he/she/they/it isn't a bloke. What I don't get is if you're doing the feminine makeup and lipstick thing, surely you'd shave off the stubble first? Might as well have a pair of buggers grips going on.
You think that one was bad wait till you see this woman

And on the CCTV here in full Mia mode

mia williams at taco bel_fitted.jpeg

Awol

LE
The SNP need some diversity training
It looks like the right to be offended is sacrosanct within the trans community, but is a criminal offence when expressed by those who disagree with them.

magumba

Swinger
there are only two genders male and female......everything else is a fetish ....all these people are doing is trying to become the thing that preoccupied them once they discovered wanking ...quite what mincing herbert the woman lighting taco bell chomping lunatic thought about during his early onanism sessions makes me frightened for humanity

there are only two genders male and female......everything else is a fetish ....all these people are doing is trying to become the thing that preoccupied them once they discovered wanking ...quite what mincing herbert the woman lighting taco bell chomping lunatic thought about during his early onanism sessions makes me frightened for humanity

You'll be first against the wall when the TG Party win the general elections in 2030.....

magumba

Swinger
You'll be first against the wall when the TG Party win the general elections in 2030.....
Life i have led i dont think 2030 is ayear i should be expecting to see...and im happy for anyone to identify as whatever they wish....i'm not so happy with indoctrination of children that it is normal to identify as a man/woman/heshe/blah blah blah nor do i advocate special 'rights and/or laws for people based on their wank fodder

Now pass me the titty skittles and my ladies shingler (what is a ladies shingler i hear you ask...basically its a hand operated lawnmower for ladygardens)

endure

GCM
"‘It’s just the way he is,’ Manu said in one interview. ‘He was born like that and he wants to dress up as woman. But not just dress up, he lives the life of a woman. He has the eyelashes, eyebrows, has make-up done and wears a bra. It doesn’t matter. He is our brother and a great guy. He’s just different.’ "

1572569198403.png

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dogs_bollox Classified Ads 4
Provost The NAAFI Bar 62
Grownup_Rafbrat The Book Club 0

Latest Threads