The nothing to do with transgender thread

But what if someone perceives that individual's perception of the reporting of a hate crime as a hate crime.....?
I don't know, but do know that even against pikeys the hate crime card works as long as you deploy it first so that plod is less suspicious

Interesting site.

I hit the world news button and it's pretty much all about sex and abortions.

No offence to the OP, but I'd take the article with a pinch of salt and would seek verification elsewhere before I get too outraged as they seem a bit . . . . narrowly focused.

That said, If the couple definately are planning their own child's "transition" in the manner described then its pretty disgusting.
No unknown for some straight couples in the third world doing everything possible to create gays sons. The sons will not have families of their own and therefore have money to spare, be more likely to stay close to the folks, ergo, they are pension plans.
Pretty vile practice.

Probably not, but doubtless they will dress him as a girl, insist he uses the girls kharzis, join the Brownies etc etc
If anyone tries to prevent him, it will because they are prejudiced and should be arrested, like Arte_et_Marte should be arrested for being a hater.
The couple must hate men. Surely that is a hate crime? Removal of freedom of choice - isn't that fascism?

endure

GCM
No unknown for some straight couples in the third world doing everything possible to create gays sons. The sons will not have families of their own and therefore have money to spare, be more likely to stay close to the folks, ergo, they are pension plans.
Pretty vile practice.

How do you 'create' a gay son?

The post referred to a police investigation into a limerick; all such examples of rhyming so-called humour should be ruthlessly sub-edited to ensure no hate crimes are perpetuated.

There once was a member of the LGBT community from Khartoum
Took another member of the LGBT community back to his/her/their room
They argued all night as to who had the right
To do what, and with which, and to whom.

Unfortunately for limerick purists and other silly buffers, it rather butters up the scansion.
In the 70's it was
" A homosexual man from Khartoum
Took a lesbian up to his room
They sat up half the night
Wond'ring who had the right
To do what, and with which, and to whom"

Drink a lot of appletini’s and listen to Liza Minnelli as you shäg while on holiday in San Francisco ?
And just what is wrong with appletini's?

I've got one with 148,000 miles on the clock, not the most exciting motors but keep trundling along...
I briefly had a Kia Pride in Cyprus (it was a gizzit until I bought something) we called it the Kia Gay. These days It'd probably have to ask it's opinion on it's gender before assuming that it's pride was gay pride.

or something

I care just enough about this subject to take the piss

You have quite some fascination with transsexuals, don't you?

I bet you've got a time share in Bangkok.
Sounds like you're trying to make discrete enquires about a time share in Bangkok

endure

GCM
Make him do ballet on Saturday afternoons instead of watching football/rugby, then when he’s old enough get him a job as an airline steward, actor or instrument technician

If you actually believe any of that I feel deeply sorry for both you and your children.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dogs_bollox Classified Ads 4
Provost The NAAFI Bar 62
Grownup_Rafbrat The Book Club 0

Latest Threads