The nothing to do with transgender thread

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
Book Reviewer
I pondered placing this here.

or the snowflake thread

or the Emperor Mong thread

He complains that doctors did not warn him of the drastic outcome of the body-altering surgery which has left him infertile, incontinent and feeling like a ‘sexual eunuch’.

He said on Twitter yesterday: ‘The minute I woke up from surgery, I knew I had made the biggest mistake of my life.’
Interesting that Stephanie Davies-Arai, founder of "Transgender Trend" is named after a helmet...

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I pondered placing this here.

or the snowflake thread

or the Emperor Mong thread

He complains that doctors did not warn him of the drastic outcome of the body-altering surgery which has left him infertile, incontinent and feeling like a ‘sexual eunuch’.

He said on Twitter yesterday: ‘The minute I woke up from surgery, I knew I had made the biggest mistake of my life.’
This from the article:-
"Stephanie Davies-Arai, founder of Transgender Trend, a group advising parents on transgender children and young adults, said: ‘It is hoped this will force a re-think by the NHS about this kind of barbaric surgery on patients who are told by medics it will help them."
Yup, perhaps the NHS will now think "you want the op, best you go private as we won't be paying for it any more"

I suspect the NHS types would have asked on multiple occasions 'have you REALLY thought this through?"
By his own admission, he put it off for over 2 years.
I had a proper grilling from my GP before getting the snip.

You do realise this is permanent, you'll never be able to have anymore children, your partner may change her mind and want children later on etc etc, he was very serious and blunt about it all.

If I hadn't convinced him of how I'd considered all this already and had answered the queries sincerely then there would have been no snip for me at that point.
I earned that op.

Then of course old Stephanie Davies-Arai, founder of Transgender Trend pokes her oar in stating "‘It is hoped this will force a re-think by the NHS about this kind of barbaric surgery on patients who are told by medics it will help them."
Would that be the same medics that were telling them the op would sort out all their problems or a different set?

I've noticed a developing trend to wear the kilt sans sporran. Without a sporran it looks like a skirt.

What do they use as a handbag instead of a sporran?

Seadog

ADC
What do they use as a handbag instead of a sporran

The void between their ears.

I associate the trend with YesNP types wearing cheap polyester kilts by way of establishing their Scottishness. Buying a sporran when the (dole) money could be spent on smack, fags, scratch cards, the gee gees, Buckie, chips is just folly.

Syledis

War Hero
The void between their ears.

I associate the trend with YesNP types wearing cheap polyester kilts by way of establishing their Scottishness. Buying a sporran when the (dole) money could be spent on smack, fags, scratch cards, the gee gees, Buckie, chips is just folly.
Nothing says Im scottish and proud than a lidl polyester kilt and a too tight over the belly Scotland top.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
I've noticed a developing trend to wear the kilt sans sporran. Without a sporran it looks like a skirt.
That's because it is a skirt.

With a sporran, it's a skirt with a furry bumbag.

That's because it is a skirt.

With a sporran, it's a skirt with a furry bumbag.

It must make life difficult for Scottish trannies, how are people supposed to know they are presenting as female, when you've Neds wearing cheap polyester kilts?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
What do they use as a handbag instead of a sporran?
I've got a tactical (?) kilt, it has pockets.
1656069184616.png

Latest Threads