The nothing to do with transgender thread

What boils my piss about these millennial fucktards is the way they think that they invented everything.

Go back and look at some of the songs that were in the charts when I was at school:

1970 - Lola by Ray Davies and the Kinks

1973 - Walk on the Wild Side by Lou Reed

There were plenty of trans about, the difference was that nobody made a fuss about it!
And 3 Para mortars.

You know these idiots would buckle if anyone really stood up to them
If they did , you know whose side the cops would take . Your government has sold you down the river . No different to what’s happened in SA, just in a slightly different way . Unless that changes, in the long run you are as fucked as we are .

Londo

LE

An inspirational teenager from Lincolnshire is preparing to wear a dress for the first time at their prom which will mark the "final moment in their journey."
An odd quote at the end there.

If I wore a dress to school it certainly would have been the "final moment in my journey "

For a very different reason though.

An odd quote at the end there.

If I wore a dress to school it certainly would have been the "final moment in my journey "

For a very different reason though.
I certainly think we've lost something along the way. Kids can be cruel, but sometimes the peer pressure keeps people on the straight and narrow.

No lad was ever going to wear a dress at my school.

I pondered placing this here.

or the snowflake thread

or the Emperor Mong thread

He complains that doctors did not warn him of the drastic outcome of the body-altering surgery which has left him infertile, incontinent and feeling like a ‘sexual eunuch’.

He said on Twitter yesterday: ‘The minute I woke up from surgery, I knew I had made the biggest mistake of my life.’

Londo

LE
I pondered placing this here.

or the snowflake thread

or the Emperor Mong thread

He complains that doctors did not warn him of the drastic outcome of the body-altering surgery which has left him infertile, incontinent and feeling like a ‘sexual eunuch’.

He said on Twitter yesterday: ‘The minute I woke up from surgery, I knew I had made the biggest mistake of my life.’
Sounds like someone that was never happy and never will be .

Still a nice payout might cheer him/her up a bit .

For a while .

Sounds like someone that was never happy and never will be .

Still a nice payout might cheer him/her up a bit .

For a while .

My hope is that he doesn't get a penny. He stated "The minute I woke up from surgery, I knew I had made the biggest mistake of my life."

Well TS Doris! The UK taxpayers have already helped fund your desire, they should not by any stretch of the imagination have to fund your mistakes as well in the form of compensation.

Personally I think he'd have made a great woman, he's already made one dopey choice that we know of.

Then of course old Stephanie Davies-Arai, founder of Transgender Trend pokes her oar in stating "‘It is hoped this will force a re-think by the NHS about this kind of barbaric surgery on patients who are told by medics it will help them."

I hope that this does force a r-think by the NHS and in future tell them that if the want to have gender reassignment then it will have to be done Privately and at their own expense as the NHS can no longer bear the cost or the resources to continue doing so.

It's like Pink Floyd's song The Wall is coming true.

colinmc400

War Hero
I hope that this does force a r-think by the NHS and in future tell them that if the want to have gender reassignment then it will have to be done Privately and at their own expense as the NHS can no longer bear the cost or the resources to continue doing so.
Or the cost of their defence, when deadheads like this try and sue them for their own stupidity.

My hope is that he doesn't get a penny. He stated "The minute I woke up from surgery, I knew I had made the biggest mistake of my life."

Well TS Doris! The UK taxpayers have already helped fund your desire, they should not by any stretch of the imagination have to fund your mistakes as well in the form of compensation.

Personally I think he'd have made a great woman, he's already made one dopey choice that we know of.

Then of course old Stephanie Davies-Arai, founder of Transgender Trend pokes her oar in stating "‘It is hoped this will force a re-think by the NHS about this kind of barbaric surgery on patients who are told by medics it will help them."

It's like Pink Floyd's song The Wall is coming true.
wait, but...

He found an internet forum called ‘Angels’ which was directed at trans women – men who wish to be women.
They urged him to transition ‘now’, before it was ‘too late’. He says that he latched on to the idea with zeal

So... that's like going to web internets forum directed at ex Serving Military, and asking for advice on cars, DIY, finances etc.. Oh, wait...

Latest Threads