The nothing to do with transgender thread

Quite, midgets get discriminated against in athletics, you're never going to see one winning

Is it fair nope, should anyone do anything about it nope

Sport is like you say unfair
Technically a midget is in proportion. However as regards small stature and short limbs, Ellie Simmonds did rather well in the Paralympics.
1655748271434.png

Syledis

War Hero
I hope all of the records achieved by Trans athletes , swimmers etc get removed from the record books and all medals removed too, same goes for scholarships received at the expense of real women, girls etc.

Those girls worked too hard to have their chances in life removed on the altar of Political Correctness

Last edited:

Ex-Ten

War Hero
What boils my piss about these millennial fucktards is the way they think that they invented everything.

Go back and look at some of the songs that were in the charts when I was at school:

1970 - Lola by Ray Davies and the Kinks

1973 - Walk on the Wild Side by Lou Reed

There were plenty of trans about, the difference was that nobody made a fuss about it!

There is a mate who lives in a neighbouring town who is that homophobic he makes Adolf look like a social worker.

I'll wager he Thraps off to sweaty man-on-man action.
The loudest abuses always have something to hide

Technically a midget is in proportion. However as regards small stature and short limbs, Ellie Simmonds did rather well in the Paralympics.
View attachment 671793
Isn't she the record holder?
I only took one option to see an event and I chose her winning. I gave the rest to my boys and girls

I'll wager he Thraps off to sweaty man-on-man action.
The loudest abuses always have something to hide
Aye. Drank in a working man's club like that. Every night was "out the poof" night. The "poofs" were everyone who wasn't there at any given time, including me.

I used to cause outrage by pointing out that I had no problem with gays, if I were gay I'd tell them, and that any club that banned women from holding membership or entering the premises on their own was probably twinned with the Blue Oyster Bar in Police Academy.

Sport is like you say unfair
I would say that the very essence of competitive sport is to seek any advantage you can over the others, making it quintissentially unfair.

I would say that the very essence of competitive sport is to seek any advantage you can over the others, making it quintissentially unfair.
You mean like... training harder than them?

I was never going to be an olympian. But II knew I wanted to improve my times.
So trained hard.
Yep, held my own, but didn't become a woman, nor age cheated to become an Under15, or used drugs.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Wee Nippie and her cohort have taken another swig of the Koolaid:

Don't worry though: it's not just men that the SNP are failing. For the party, which claims to have 'a proud record of fighting for gender equality while in government,' has demonstrated the same tact, care and decency with which they treated Grady's case in their handling of women's health.

For today's Scottish Sun reports that the words ‘women’ and ‘girls’ have been erased from a Scottish Government-backed advice leaflet teaching youngsters about periods. The taxpayer-funded Young Scot information instead calls women 'those of us that have both our ovaries and a womb' and 'half the world’s population'.

Meanwhile, information for males about puberty and their voice breaking refers to them as ‘men’ and 'boys’. The news has, understandably, provoked something of a backlash in a country where women's rights groups regularly voice concerns about being erased by a public health system that seems uninterested in their concerns.

But she's on the side of women, "those of us that have both our ovaries and a womb" or "half the world’s population", obvs:

But with exquisite timing comes Nicola Sturgeon's travel plans on the exact same day. For the First Minister is today travelling abroad (again) to Italy to attend the Global Women Leaders' Summit. This is despite the fact that international relations is a reserved power for Westminster and the apparent reluctance of her government to even say the word 'women.'

Discussions are set to focus on 'protecting women's rights' and 'driving gender equality.' Let's just hope there's some time for questions among all the grandstanding, eh Nicola?

What boils my piss about these millennial fucktards is the way they think that they invented everything.

Go back and look at some of the songs that were in the charts when I was at school:

1970 - Lola by Ray Davies and the Kinks

1973 - Walk on the Wild Side by Lou Reed

There were plenty of trans about, the difference was that nobody made a fuss about it!
2 of the better records of their years as well.

Debbie Hayton on the Bristolian transnutters:

"Go, get in the sea. Die out. You’re dinosaurs. Dinosaurs. Fossils. You’re going to die out (x5). You are ancient history. You are fossils. You are dinosaurs. You have failed (x2). Your ideas have failed. Get in the sea. Get in the sea like Colston. Go home. Get in the sea."

The reference to Edward Colston’s statue – pushed into Bristol harbour two years ago by an out-of-control mob – was chilling. But Colston died in 1721. This time the suggested target was the living. Specifically, a group of women who wanted to meet on College Green in central Bristol to discuss women’s rights.

The protesters’ motivations felt like pure misogyny: when the two men had run out of blood-curdling threats, the masked bandit finished tellingly with, ‘look after your kids’. But this was was no naive young student, this was a fully grown man unleashing his fury on women. Behind him, the mob chanted ‘trans rights are human rights’, as if those ends justified whatever means – however vile.

And the police watched on as all this happened. In a statement, Avon and Somerset police said, ‘Earlier today, officers facilitated around 150 people’s right to protest in Bristol city centre… The right to protest is a fundamental democratic right and we are pleased to have been able to facilitate both these demonstrations.’

No, there was only one demonstration, protest, exercise in brutal intimidation – call it what you like

SNIP

This needs to stop. The mob can never be appeased. For too long politicians and policymakers have prevaricated. Maybe they don’t understand what is going on. Well, they need to learn quickly, and not from the likes of Stonewall. The ideology that those groups have been pushing has got us into this mess. To get out of it we need to restore some common sense. It’s not difficult. There are two sexes – and that has been the case for around a billion years. The two sexes are different in our species and sometimes they need separate provision.

Some people struggle with their sex and their sexed bodies. In recent years we have become more accepting of those people, while medical advances have made it possible for people to change their bodies so that they can be more comfortable with them. But neither hormone therapy nor surgery can change anyone’s sex. Whatever I might have done to my body should give me no extra rights to impose on women. Nor should it give these so-called allies any rights to impose themselves on women either.
I think the answer is, as in so many places , to give them the civil war they so desperately want . Fuckin cockroaches.

I love that the many facets of Social Justice demand tolerance and fairness yet display the polar opposite.

The fact they get away with it is even more astounding.

Latest Threads