Owners fume as £120k champion mare bought to breed turns out to be MALE
Horse Racing

Patrick McGinty?

endure

GCM
1653662032619.png

enpointe

War Hero
As they prefer to hear chicks with dicks but women call them blokes with tits. Not real tits of course, there are no mammary glands inside, they're just fleshy lumps meh!
what a surprise once again the misogynists demonstrate their utter clinical illiteracy , breats are breats sweetie ...

what a surprise once again the misogynists demonstrate their utter clinical illiteracy , breats are breats sweetie ...

And, once again, you demonstrate your utter trolling by your contrived illiteracy. :rolleyes:

But, in the spirit of ARRSE: Get 'em oot fer t'lads, and prove it.

Sadly the genie is out of the bottle, and any attempt to put it back in will inevitably really upset somebody somewhere.
I just got a "dumb" on that post I put up, maybe I will have to give teddy a couple of extra hugs, I feel hurt and upset. Like i give two fcuks. Just tell it like it is my friend, that's how I was brought up.

I worked for a mate's father in an electronics workshop just after I left school. He took over an old printer's premises as his workshop. While we were cleaning out the crap, we found a pile of about 200 A0 prints of said Glenda and her python. Any time we needed scrap paper, the shout would go out for another Glenda.

And back to transgender discussions.
Cleopatra reimagined by the LGBTQ+fraternity ?

Yep. Force discussion, not show wobbly bottom lip. Accept not all people feel the same. You're allowed to prove them wrong.
I like your response, it is not about proving people wrong though, people can be who they want to be ( not a stolen freddie lyric) But what grinds me is this constant shouting of I am this that,fcuking whatever is in vogue this week.
I mean this totally innocently but I don't need it forced down my throat, as I said ages ago, if I was to announce a march for "straight white blokes" I would get shot, thats the sad truth of society. But due to cultural and social debate on an ever biased media that cannot be said. However there were some home truths spoken on UK News the other day about the way people have become repressed into speaking their mind and points of view,

I like your response, it is not about proving people wrong though, people can be who they want to be ( not a stolen freddie lyric) But what grinds me is this constant shouting of I am this that,fcuking whatever is in vogue this week.
I mean this totally innocently but I don't need it forced down my throat, as I said ages ago, if I was to announce a march for "straight white blokes" I would get shot, thats the sad truth of society. But due to cultural and social debate on an ever biased media that cannot be said. However there were some home truths spoken on UK News the other day about the way people have become repressed into speaking their mind and points of view,

I agree. My post was badly worded. If meant, roughly, exchange views, and try to get them to, if not change their view, agree your view is valid, even if they don't agree.

exbluejob

LE
Book Reviewer
A tranny cannot feed a child using hormone induced breasts.
Do you even understand the term 'misogynist'?

CaptainRidiculous

On ROPS
On ROPs
A male child who says in a school that they are a trans girl, that they want to be female, is legally still a boy or a male. And schools have a right to treat them as such under the law.
An outbreak of common sense.

There will be certain dahlings ejecting playthings from perambulators as a result. I can't believe the South Park episode with Cartman trying it on in the girls bogs is not a premonition.

exbluejob

LE
Book Reviewer
There will be certain dahlings ejecting playthings from perambulators as a result. I can't believe the South Park episode with Cartman trying it on in the girls bogs is not a premonition.
That was a documentary with cartoons as it costs a lot less than real people.