The nothing to do with transgender thread

Sounds batshit crazy to me...

Polite way of saying "Jew Hating Racist Son-of-a-bitch".... :p :)

Fair point though that the idea of "Wakanda"; sitting on it's arse through the Slave Trade, the scramble for Africa and the Congo Genocide, despite the weapons and tech to stop it. Is inherently insulting to black people...

exbluejob

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
Trans females are misogynistic, it's women who are being degraded by Trans females:

exbluejob

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
Hallelujah and praise the lord! The government has finally pushed back on 'gender neutral' language. No 'expectant people', they're women :)

Legislation that relates to the different needs of men and women – such as the requirement for separate toilet facilities in schools for boys and girls – will be scrutinised to ensure that gendered language is used. No 10 has come under increasing pressure from within the Tory Party to resist moves by pro-trans campaigners to impose gender-neutral rules.
A senior source said: ‘The Government will be ensuring that sex-specific language continues to be used in the drafting of legislation where appropriate.
‘This is crucial to ensure the experiences of women are not erased, and reflects Ministers’ concerns that militant guidance has crept into the Civil Service as part of a political agenda to erase women and the concept of biological sex.’

Sorry it's the Wail but most other papers are paywalled:

Last edited:
The whole idea needs to be curtailed.

If individuals want to change sex, they jump through the required mental and physical health checks and if they can afford it, they can crack on, quietly, like any body else undergoing major surgery.

All this running around with placards, insisting that they're super special, or doling out online hate and screaming as if their hair is on fire, isn't helping anybody.

It's a tiny, tiny minority of the country.

You'd be hard pressed to think that though.
The thing is, here lies the problem, I know most of us on here are most definitely opinionated on a variety of issues, we may be hacked off with some, seriously dislike others or for most of the time take the pi55 out of trivialities.
The thing with all this trans LGBTQZYZ shit is people are giving it too much "air time" 254 pages on here of people for and against. It's dead easy, if you are born with a cock you are a bloke, if you are born with a fanny you are a bird.
Whatever you identify as this week be it a colander or a spoon, I don't care, most people don't. Just get on with it, if that's your thing...crack on. All the equality and diversity questions on job applications etc? Whats that about? So you want to be a welder? Can you weld ? Yes, well ok see you on Monday. Does it matter if you are an Afro-Caribbean rastafarian single lesbian mum? No , can you weld?
People should be judged on their merits not their labels which are often self imposed.
All getting a bit Aldous Huxley "Brave new world" now. As if we didn't already have a caste system anyway. Let's complicate it some more?
Bizarre.

The thing is, here lies the problem, I know most of us on here are most definitely opinionated on a variety of issues, we may be hacked off with some, seriously dislike others or for most of the time take the pi55 out of trivialities.
The thing with all this trans LGBTQZYZ shit is people are giving it too much "air time" 254 pages on here of people for and against. It's dead easy, if you are born with a cock you are a bloke, if you are born with a fanny you are a bird.
Whatever you identify as this week be it a colander or a spoon, I don't care, most people don't. Just get on with it, if that's your thing...crack on. All the equality and diversity questions on job applications etc? Whats that about? So you want to be a welder? Can you weld ? Yes, well ok see you on Monday. Does it matter if you are an Afro-Caribbean rastafarian single lesbian mum? No , can you weld?
People should be judged on their merits not their labels which are often self imposed.
All getting a bit Aldous Huxley "Brave new world" now. As if we didn't already have a caste system anyway. Let's complicate it some more?
Bizarre.
Sadly the genie is out of the bottle, and any attempt to put it back in will inevitably really upset somebody somewhere.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
All the equality and diversity questions on job applications etc? Whats that about? So you want to be a welder? Can you weld ? Yes, well ok see you on Monday. Does it matter if you are an Afro-Caribbean rastafarian single lesbian mum? No , can you weld?
Bizarre.
I can't weld but I identify as a welder, if you don't give me the job you're discriminatory and oppressing me.

exbluejob

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
I can't weld but I identify as a welder, if you don't give me the job you're discriminatory and oppressing me.
That's because of the patriarchy and white privilege.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
The caster semenya of horses!

BEATEN BY A LENGTH

Owners fume as £120k champion mare bought to breed turns out to be MALE
Horse Racing
That only proves that normal men who won't date frankenflanges are haters who should be imprisoned and castrated.

Tool

LE
Ah, miesies Glenda. One's trousers still spontaneously give a little twitch at the thought.
I worked for a mate's father in an electronics workshop just after I left school. He took over an old printer's premises as his workshop. While we were cleaning out the crap, we found a pile of about 200 A0 prints of said Glenda and her python. Any time we needed scrap paper, the shout would go out for another Glenda.

And back to transgender discussions.

Latest Threads