The nothing to do with transgender thread

All looks very painless and easily reversible.
I'm assuming you're having a wag :) In reality both MtoF and FtoM require a lifetime of general support and the need for further intervention to head of the risk of complications and issues.. It really isn't a "cure" in the general understanding of that term...

anglo

LE
Another pair of mongs

Couple reveal they are HIDING the gender of their 17-month-old baby to protect the child from 'unconscious bias' and didn't even tell the child's grandparents for nearly a year

Another pair of mongs

Couple reveal they are HIDING the gender of their 17-month-old baby to protect the child from 'unconscious bias' and didn't even tell the child's grandparents for nearly a year

Before even watching the vid I knew that the father would have a man bun/pony tail.

The more fruit cakes that exist like this, the more opportunities for normal children to prosper. Only downside is the corresponding increase in the need for mental health provision and delusion-maintaining medication.
This could, of course, explain the prevalence of alcoholic, manic depressive, low self-esteem, sexual deviates that seem to infest all walks of life nowadays.
FFS @Roti,
No need to talk to yourself, @TamtamPWRR is gagging for it.

Chef

LE
Another pair of mongs

'Is it a boy or is it a girl?'

'We've got quite good at saying we don't tell anyone'.

My first thought is exactly how sniffy they'd get if asked:

'Does it have a penis or a vagina?'

Didlos the pair of them.

This looks like a good idea. One of them 'life hacks', as they call it.

I had a mate who was saving up for one of these.
Well...that's something I can't unwatch..

I think I'll go and put the kettle on...

This thread needs brightened up again.........

Here is one of Pattayas filthiest....
80B0B248-F5E8-4319-A31C-E2151F6732E8.thumb.jpeg.231bb4141d5ea97f1d5ed94e82e8e104.jpeg

You know you would!!!

How identity politics drove the world mad
Douglas Murray's brave new book explores the madness of modern discourse
Roger Scruton, 6 mins, 17 September 2019

How identity politics drove the world mad - UnHerd
Following on from Roger Scruton's excellent piece on Douglas Murray's new book, "How identity politics drove the world mad", here is a link to an alternative view by Titania McGrath. I'm almost in tears. Funniest thing I've read in ages.

Why I’ve reported Douglas Murray to the police
Douglas Murray's latest is an Alt-right handbook: 300 pages of hateful bile – on white paper, no less
BY Titania McGrath

1568905492446.png
Why I've reported Douglas Murray to the police - UnHerd

Following on from Roger Scruton's piece on Douglas Mauuray's new book, How identity politics drove the world mad, here is a link to an alternative view by Titania McGrath. I'm almost in tears. Funniest thing I've read in ages.

Douglas Murray's latest is an Alt-right handbook: 300 pages of hateful bile – on white paper, no less
BY Titania McGrath

View attachment 417884

The irony being any woke readers will believe it as soon as they see she thinks Lily Allen is a passionate civil rights activist

endure

GCM
Following on from Roger Scruton's excellent piece on Douglas Murray's new book, "How identity politics drove the world mad", here is a link to an alternative view by Titania McGrath. I'm almost in tears. Funniest thing I've read in ages.

BY Titania McGrath

View attachment 417884

"On the contrary, if Martin Luther King had regularly worn PVC harnesses and nipple clamps at his public speeches, I’m sure that people would have taken him far more seriously. " :mrgreen:

I recall, fondly, an incident back in Barker Barracks where we discovered an ACC creature dressed in women's clothing in his room - it had forgotten to lock the door. After a swift administration of corrective justice we marched it over to the guardroom, where it was put under close arrest for the night.

How we howled when, on parade the following morning, we witnessed the sight of the Provo Sgt bouncing this thing, still in it's kit, around the barracks - not for the amusement of the troops, but as a warning to others who might suffer from a similar type of deviancy.

Shortly thereafter, it was discharged for homosexuality. We heard that it subsequently tried to commit suicide - very sad, but weak whilst in, and weaker when out.
My initial impulse is to tell you to kill yourself but on further thought continuing to live with your deficient personality is probably the harshest punishment available.

I recall, fondly, an incident back in Barker Barracks where we discovered an ACC creature dressed in women's clothing in his room - it had forgotten to lock the door. After a swift administration of corrective justice we marched it over to the guardroom, where it was put under close arrest for the night.

How we howled when, on parade the following morning, we witnessed the sight of the Provo Sgt bouncing this thing, still in it's kit, around the barracks - not for the amusement of the troops, but as a warning to others who might suffer from a similar type of deviancy.

Shortly thereafter, it was discharged for homosexuality. We heard that it subsequently tried to commit suicide - very sad, but weak whilst in, and weaker when out.
Cough, bollocks

Dicky Ticker

War Hero
The irony being any woke readers will believe it as soon as they see she thinks Lily Allen is a passionate civil rights activist
There are some cracking lines in there that so many people earnestly believe in, she(he} is at risk of the whole joke backfiring:

"It was the same with Kanye West, who gave up being black once he’d put on that MAGA hat."

"Speaking as an ethnic minority – literally nothing about me is white except for my skin colour"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dogs_bollox Classified Ads 4
Provost The NAAFI Bar 62
Grownup_Rafbrat The Book Club 0

Latest Threads