The nothing to do with transgender thread

TamtamPWRR

War Hero
It looks more like some kind of twisted courtship ritual
Well, I think he wants me to fuck him, the guiltridden and self loathing minx. Considering the corpulent mess he's with, that's understandable. I've swum with whales, Roti married one.

I recall, fondly, an incident back in Barker Barracks where we discovered an ACC creature dressed in women's clothing in his room - it had forgotten to lock the door. After a swift administration of corrective justice we marched it over to the guardroom, where it was put under close arrest for the night.

How we howled when, on parade the following morning, we witnessed the sight of the Provo Sgt bouncing this thing, still in it's kit, around the barracks - not for the amusement of the troops, but as a warning to others who might suffer from a similar type of deviancy.

Shortly thereafter, it was discharged for homosexuality. We heard that it subsequently tried to commit suicide - very sad, but weak whilst in, and weaker when out.

TamtamPWRR

War Hero
I recall, fondly, an incident back in Barker Barracks where we discovered an ACC creature dressed in women's clothing in his room - it had forgotten to lock the door. After a swift administration of corrective justice we marched it over to the guardroom, where it was put under close arrest for the night.

How we howled when, on parade the following morning, we witnessed the sight of the Provo Sgt bouncing this thing, still in it's kit, around the barracks - not for the amusement of the troops, but as a warning to others who might suffer from a similar type of deviancy.

Shortly thereafter, it was discharged for homosexuality. We heard that it subsequently tried to commit suicide - very sad, but weak whilst in, and weaker when out.
Again, would you like to tell us all about your obsession with trannies? Apart from your pig of a missus, of course. Oink oink, my darling Xxxx

The more fruit cakes that exist like this, the more opportunities for normal children to prosper. Only downside is the corresponding increase in the need for mental health provision and delusion-maintaining medication.

The more fruit cakes that exist like this, the more opportunities for normal children to prosper. Only downside is the corresponding increase in the need for mental health provision and delusion-maintaining medication.
This could, of course, explain the prevalence of alcoholic, manic depressive, low self-esteem, sexual deviates that seem to infest all walks of life nowadays.

WALT

War Hero
Don't forget that children often rebel against their parents. He's probably going to turn into the reincarnation of Benito Mussolini. That should upset his mum.
My parents were a bit hippy. I joined the ACF at the earliest opportunity. "Oh, but you'll be shouted at by those horrible boys!" A couple of years later, and I was one of the horrible boys doing the shouting.

TamtamPWRR

War Hero
This could, of course, explain the prevalence of alcoholic, manic depressive, low self-esteem, sexual deviates that seem to infest all walks of life nowadays.
Boring old cunt, aren't you? tell us again about how the British army is full of degenerates.

What a load of utter shïte.......If this couple is so concerned about raising the poor little bastärd gender neutral, why are they married with the female taking on the role as mum, shouldn’t it be the dad? Typical fcuked up millennial couple who are using a child as a symbol of how forward thinking they are, pity it will be taxpayers coughing up to pay for the boys therapy for the rest of his life. The best thing that can happen for this wee lad is if both parents died and he gets adopted.

Oi! I do not have low self esteem. I'm awesome.

Dicky Ticker

War Hero
At two years old his priorities are probably "bright coloured things", food and "getting attention from people". Mum is providing two of those things to her own agenda, it's not his "choice" at all.

What a load of utter shïte.......If this couple is so concerned about raising the poor little bastärd gender neutral, why are they married with the female taking on the role as mum, shouldn’t it be the dad? Typical fcuked up millennial couple who are using a child as a symbol of how forward thinking they are, pity it will be taxpayers coughing up to pay for the boys therapy for the rest of his life. The best thing that can happen for this wee lad is if both parents died and he gets adopted.
Yeah man and adopted by Muslims, that will learn them

The death of the human race?

At two years old his priorities are probably "bright coloured things", food and "getting attention from people". Mum is providing two of those things to her own agenda, it's not his "choice" at all.
So a bit like a Remainer then, except with less tantrums

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dogs_bollox Classified Ads 4
Provost The NAAFI Bar 62
Grownup_Rafbrat The Book Club 0

Latest Threads