The nothing to do with transgender thread

Seadog

ADC
“...and set about educating staff, pupils, and parents about transgender identities after she told them.”

Set about contradicting science more like.

“...it isn’t a thing.”

It’s a thing and it’s a ‘look at me’ thing. He has not and will not become a woman and no amount of chemicals and surgery on him or ‘educating’ the population will change that.

Damn and I was just about to joke that Rebecca Long Bailey looks like a tranny

Here is a nice photo of Ladyboy siblings.

Are they sisters or brothers?.........l dont know
FB_IMG_1565744504453.thumb.jpg.abd4ea55954bd4491440fd1e976d4eaf.jpg

Interesting story about the former boxing promoter Kellie Mahoney suffering in wake of her change and attempted suicide. One of cusses she is citing is pure and simple loneliness.

TamtamPWRR

War Hero
Interesting story about the former boxing promoter Kellie Mahoney suffering in wake of her change and attempted suicide. One of cusses she is citing is pure and simple loneliness.

Feeling low with your life, and self medicating with drink, rarely ends well. In my case it was the breakup of my marriage, ending up doing a bottle of scotch and more a day. I am so fucking happy that I haven't had a drink for over eleven years now, I nearly killed myself and put my family and friends through so much worry. Honestly, whoever or whatever you are mate, if you're feeling shit don't be tempted to blot the shitness out with drink, it'll work for a night but then you have the next night.

Last edited:
Six 'official'genders. Two actually - with 4 x variants of mentall illness.

...at least she got her clothes back.
...and could finally look her new neighbours in the eye without bursting into tears over living a lie and watching those curtains twitch.

TamtamPWRR

War Hero
...and could finally look her new neighbours in the eye without bursting into tears over living a lie and watching those curtains twitch.
Tell us about your obsession with trannies. Also tell us about your obsession with today's soldiers as being druggies and degenerates, what with their Afghan and Iraq tours, next to your never servedness.

...or had to endure the sound of a fat, sweaty, excuse for a soldier staggering drunk back to the MQ, from a public WC, in an ill-fitting bra, dishevlled wig, and six-inch stilettos.

TamtamPWRR

War Hero
...or had to endure the sound of a fat, sweaty, excuse for a soldier staggering drunk back to the MQ, from a public WC, in an ill-fitting bra, dishevlled wig, and six-inch stilettos.
Snigger, you do describe yourself very well my darling. How's your whale of a missus? Quite the bloater isn't she, the gopping pig.

...and she was, finally, able to clear the medicine cabinet of all those delusion-maintaining drugs; and delete the speed dial for the duty DCMH CPN, UWO, and Samaritans from her mobile phone.

Tamtam and Roti just bickering like an old married couple on the Eastbourne seafront...
It looks more like some kind of twisted courtship ritual

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dogs_bollox Classified Ads 4
Provost The NAAFI Bar 62
Grownup_Rafbrat The Book Club 0

Latest Threads