The nothing to do with transgender thread

OK so this person has some very serious MH issues. However I have to question why surgeons are willing to carry out these sorts of procedures.
Well durr. If they didn't carry out those procedures it'd very likely mutilate itself.

Well durr. If they didn't carry out those procedures it'd very likely mutilate itself.
Then the doctors could help repair, instead of violating their Hippocratic oath. Go figure

Tiamat’s first body modification came in 1997 with a pair of £330 horns. They were motivated by a diagnosis of HIV and then AIDS.

Aids? 22 years later and still here
The Good Aids and not the Bad sort. Obviously.

Tiamat’s first body modification came in 1997 with a pair of £330 horns. They were motivated by a diagnosis of HIV and then AIDS.

Aids? 22 years later and still here
To be honest, isn't that the first thing you think of when you have an AIDS/HIV diagnosis, multiple surgeries & other invasive procedures on your infectious body.

It's like getting a rampant case of haemorrhoids and concluding that you desperately need to rush out & buy a unicycle.

I got as far as 'first the testicles are removed'. That's when I ran away sobbing with my hands over my eyes...
@endure, you big girl's unspecified gender blouse. :p
I would run away with my hands over my love spuds. Less chance of tripping over something.

The Guardian is being accused of being "an incredibly transphobic organisation" by now ex trans employees of The Guardian

A transgender employee of the Guardian — which once called itself the “world’s leading liberal voice” — has resigned, accusing the newspaper in an email to staff of being “an incredibly transphobic organisation”.

In a cutting resignation letter sent last month, the employee said the paper “fundamentally not only stands against my own values but also against what I am”. A second trans staff member resigned weeks later, also citing the “harm” they say the newspaper is doing to trans people.

Following the leak of the email to BuzzFeed News, the trans employee, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, said she felt complicit in the newspaper’s "transphobic" reporting by continuing to work there, and revealed the damaging effect the Guardian’s coverage of transgender people has had on her well-being. This included fear of using the women’s toilet at work.
Nice to see the left eating itself...

One to watch for the future

EDIT not in a Savile way

Last edited:

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Obvs, sport rears it's head again in the transgender race to be accepted. here it's a trans rugby player, note one of the quotes about the player "time she folded an opponent "like a deckchair".

Obvs, sport rears it's head again in the transgender race to be accepted. here it's a trans rugby player, note one of the quotes about the player "time she folded an opponent "like a deckchair".
...at least there is no impact on heterosexuals.

Dicky Ticker

War Hero
...at least there is no impact on heterosexuals.
I wonder if there is a market for a Trans XV vs Feminist XV game? I think I would even buy the popcorn for that one!

It would have to be rugby union of course, non of that league rubbish....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dogs_bollox Classified Ads 4
Provost The NAAFI Bar 62
Grownup_Rafbrat The Book Club 0

Latest Threads