The nothing to do with transgender thread

That's good to hear FLaB. The problem is there's no use of the phrase 'tomboy' anymore. I have a cousin who was always known as thus, now in a civil partnership. Her nature was known about, and all our family, even the religious ones just let it be. Even in the 70's I can't help think that politicising the issue, even if it's in their favour, makes it worse.

Bedroom matters belong in the bedroom, as far as I'm concerned.

If it hadn't been politicised civil partnerships wouldn't exist...

If it hadn't been politicised civil partnerships wouldn't exist...
Good point, well presented, but I don't think that was the important issue. I don't really see the point of any partnership, marriage or otherwise. The only issue is the legals in the event of death/separation, and civil partnership is a solution. You are right though, that issues need to be brought to the table, but where do you draw the line?

Good point, well presented, but I don't think that was the important issue. I don't really see the point of any partnership, marriage or otherwise. The only issue is the legals in the event of death/separation, and civil partnership is a solution. You are right though, that issues need to be brought to the table, but where do you draw the line?

You draw the line at the place where all people are treated equally before the law which seems to be the situation at the moment although many of those who earn a living as 'activists' might disagree with that as they see their incomes disappearing into the mist...

I've read that the pikey community are fielding a team in this year's Pride Celebration......

Later that evening, you meet her in a bar in old Soho, where they drink champagne and it tastes just like Cherry Cola.......

A night of passionate, unbridled sex........

You stumble out in the morning........ all your gold's gone, and as you reach for the phone, step into an unfeasibly large turd on your hall carpet.

Aneurysms all round in September ;-)

Proms to go over the rainbow
To celebrate gay pride at the Last Night finale, a bisexual mezzo-soprano in pink, lavender and blue will sing Judy Garland’s anthem
Grant Tucker, Arts Correspondent
July 14 2019, 12:01am, The Sunday Times

Jamie Barton, an American bisexual mezzo-soprano, will sing Somewhere Over the Rainbow at September’s Last Night of the Proms as an LGBT ‘message’ . However, the evening will end with traditional favourites, including Rule Britannia

Along with the oceans of red, white and blue there will be splashes of pink and lavender at the Last Night of the Proms in September. Gay pride will have arrived at one of Britain’s most traditional festivals.
In a daring departure from its patriotic flag-waving traditions, this year’s event at the Royal Albert Hall — the 125th season begins on Friday — will feature a tribute to gay rights and a bisexual mezzo- soprano who will sing what has become adopted as the gay movement’s anthem, Somewhere Over the Rainbow, first sung by Judy Garland.

To celebrate gay pride at the Last Night finale, a bisexual mezzo-soprano in pink, lavender and blue will sing Judy Garland’s anthem

Jamie Barton, an American bisexual mezzo-soprano, will sing Somewhere Over the Rainbow at September’s Last Night of the Proms as an LGBT ‘message’ . However, the evening will end with traditional favourites, including Rule Britannia

Along with the oceans of red, white and blue there will be splashes of pink and lavender at the Last Night of the Proms in September. Gay pride will have arrived at one of Britain’s most traditional festivals.
In a daring departure from its patriotic flag-waving traditions, this year’s event at the Royal Albert Hall — the 125th season begins on Friday — will feature a tribute to gay rights and a bisexual mezzo- soprano who will sing what has become adopted as the gay movement’s anthem, Somewhere Over the Rainbow, first sung by Judy Garland.
You would think a Castrato would have been more appropriate.....

BBC ruins another great event: seems BBC believe their multi-sex Boat Races and EIIR Thames debacle were excellent - viewers don't agree and don't watch.

BBC ruins another great event: seems BBC believe their multi-sex Boat Races and EIIR Thames debacle were excellent - viewers don't agree and don't watch.
So will it be the disabled muslim interracial pansexual transgender midget with autism adhd and asperbergers boatrace next year?

BBC Schedule

BBC 2019: Royal British Legion Festival of Remembrance - live coverage and reaction from Stonewall HQ

Hosted by Graham Norton, Claudia Winkleman, Tess Daley and Clare Balding

Note: Comments disabled on programme webpage
PS Clap ref :)

You do realise that the Proms are nothing to do with the RBL?
Yes. Hence why satirical post made no reference to Proms

"Dumb" justified as words not read

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dogs_bollox Classified Ads 4
Provost The NAAFI Bar 62
Grownup_Rafbrat The Book Club 0