The nothing to do with transgender thread

If there was a species that had one race/colour/sex/sexality/religion there would still be members of it that have to let everyone else know that they are offended over **** all and that everyone else is prejudiced.
Because they're very special so LOOK AT ME ME ME!!!

So I'm transphobic because I won't take a 'lady's' meaty pleaser up my Bournville Boulevard?

I shall be perfectly happy to carry on being transphobic, thanks.
The age old question, would you rather...

Sleep with a guy that had a vagina... or a girl that had a penis... ?

The age old question, would you rather...

Sleep with a guy that had a vagina... or a girl that had a penis... ?
Girl with a penis everyday of the week.

In fact, there have been weeks in my life when l have done one every day!

Last edited:
As in, shagged a girl with a penis everyday? Was this the same day you came out and moved to Bangkok?
Not Bangkok, l like my holiday locations to be a bit seedier than that.......it was Pattaya.

Ive never made any secret about my ladyboy shagging in my youth. As a younger man l used to worry alot about my sexuality but as l got older and wiser, l realised that in fact l wasnt gay or straight or bi, l was just..........a dirty bastard!

Not Bangkok, l like my holiday locations to be a bit seedier than that.......it was Pattaya.

Ive never made any secret about my ladyboy shagging in my youth. As a younger man l used to worry alot about my sexuality but as l got older and wiser, l realised that in fact l wasnt gay or straight or bi, l was just..........a dirty bastard!

Did you meet a French Airborne trained, medals bedecked, google fu master when you were engaging with the shims?

Did you meet a French Airborne trained, medals bedecked, google fu master when you were engaging with the shims?
Now theres a question you dont get asked every day!.....

I have a 14 year old grand daughter, who we are currently looking after while her mum recovers from a bit of surgery
Nice girl/boy, ...mum is trying to do all th right things, letting her be what she's wants, compensation for her failed marriage(she was the totally innocent party...I have said before on here her ex hubby is a cnut so I won't go into that )....(but he's a cunt)

Anyhoo ... Takes only a little while to notice she isn't lgbt..she does it to upset the other grandmother(Hyacinth Bucket, devoutly Christian, old man nagging , house perfect there is only one correct way to place cushions on a seat , keeps a spotless house, etc.etc.... Oh and she's a blonde Essex girl with a wonky eye.)...had anyone taken a bit of time with her and spoken with an independent pov, they would have actually found she is Asexual not interested in any gender, that she is one of three girls that attend her school and always wears long trousers, (which they are legally bound to allow even though there is a strict dress code) sports a rainbow badge, and let's them think what they want, stops her being bullied, (school has a strict policy on any form of discrimination), she just liked to get on with her studies and doing her own thing.
That it took the old guy to notice that within about 5 minutes of arriving, and speak to her when I was driving her to school on Monday morning, to get to open up about how deeply hurt she was when she heard mum and dad (frequently) shouting at each other and the cunt saying she was just a band aid for the marriage, which she heard from her bedroom, has been most of the cause
Anyway , I still call her 'Bob '.she thinks it's brilliant....if they just let her get on with her life, it will sort itself out
Mum and her aunt bought Bob a drum kit, a couple of years back so she could bash her frustrations out instead of self harming a bit, which she was doing.....she is now a fucking dynamite drummer, and a huge zep and ACDC fan.

At least she's no a fucking VEGAN,..............

YET!

I have a 14 year old grand daughter, who we are currently looking after while her mum recovers from a bit of surgery
Nice girl/boy, ...mum is trying to do all th right things, letting her be what she's wants, compensation for her failed marriage(she was the totally innocent party...I have said before on here her ex hubby is a cnut so I won't go into that )....(but he's a ****)

Anyhoo ... Takes only a little while to notice she isn't lgbt..she does it to upset the other grandmother(Hyacinth Bucket, devoutly Christian, old man nagging , house perfect there is only one correct way to place cushions on a seat , keeps a spotless house, etc.etc.... Oh and she's a blonde Essex girl with a wonky eye.)...had anyone taken a bit of time with her and spoken with an independent pov, they would have actually found she is Asexual not interested in any gender, that she is one of three girls that attend her school and always wears long trousers, (which they are legally bound to allow even though there is a strict dress code) sports a rainbow badge, and let's them think what they want, stops her being bullied, (school has a strict policy on any form of discrimination), she just liked to get on with her studies and doing her own thing.
That it took the old guy to notice that within about 5 minutes of arriving, and speak to her when I was driving her to school on Monday morning, to get to open up about how deeply hurt she was when she heard mum and dad (frequently) shouting at each other and the **** saying she was just a band aid for the marriage, which she heard from her bedroom, has been most of the cause
Anyway , I still call her 'Bob '.she thinks it's brilliant....if they just let her get on with her life, it will sort itself out
Mum and her aunt bought Bob a drum kit, a couple of years back so she could bash her frustrations out instead of self harming a bit, which she was doing.....she is now a ******* dynamite drummer, and a huge zep and ACDC fan.

At least she's no a ******* VEGAN,..............

YET!
That's good to hear FLaB. The problem is there's no use of the phrase 'tomboy' anymore. I have a cousin who was always known as thus, now in a civil partnership. Her nature was known about, and all our family, even the religious ones just let it be. Even in the 70's I can't help think that politicising the issue, even if it's in their favour, makes it worse.

Bedroom matters belong in the bedroom, as far as I'm concerned.

That's good to hear FLaB. The problem is there's no use of the phrase 'tomboy' anymore. I have a cousin who was always known as thus, now in a civil partnership. Her nature was known about, and all our family, even the religious ones just let it be. Even in the 70's I can't help think that politicising the issue, even if it's in their favour, makes it worse.

Bedroom matters belong in the bedroom, as far as I'm concerned.
I wish I could have a civil partnership but I am straight (my boyfriend is gay though)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dogs_bollox Classified Ads 4
Provost The NAAFI Bar 62
Grownup_Rafbrat The Book Club 0