The nothing to do with transgender thread

...not as sad as the time I saw some kids mocking one of these types. Started crying - what kind of a bloke is that.

Besides, just think of the happiness I'll bring to everyone when I turn up in the breakfast queue with a pair of Roti's crotchless old y fronts in my hand, while she wails from a MQ bedroom window "You fucking bastard! I fucking hate you!"

Have I got this right? This miscreant allegedly committed a 'Gender Binary' offence and got suspended. FFS does he not know there are fifty-odd other genders? Wtf are they teaching kids in schools these days? Harrumph harrumph.

When I was at school the teachers were 'only' violent bullies, but they had judgement. Now they're PC authoritarian bullies ejecting off-message kids from class in schools that wibble gobbledegook groupthink and suspend their pupils for thought crimes. That about it?

James Kirkup writes in the Spectator:

Some women have penises. If you won’t sleep with them you’re transphobic

Some women have penises. If you won’t sleep with them you’re transphobic | Coffee House

Progressives have an incomplete study. They for got to ask the question "why?" but then decided to supply the answers themselves through speculative "logic". Apparently it's okay to have freedom of choice as long as you don't exclude all options. Preference is secondary it seems to other peoples feelings. From there it's surely a short step to legal implications.

Last edited:

Some women have penises. If you won’t sleep with them you’re transphobic | Coffee House

Progressives have an incomplete study. They for got to ask the question "why?" but then decided to supply the answers themselves through speculative "logic". Apparently it's okay to have freedom of choice as long as you don't exclude all options. Preference is secondary it seems to other peoples feelings. From there it's surely a short step to legal implications.
So I'm transphobic because I won't take a 'lady's' meaty pleaser up my Bournville Boulevard?

I shall be perfectly happy to carry on being transphobic, thanks.

If someone doesn't want to sleep with me, that's their personal choice, it doesn't make them transphobic at all.

I was under the impression you'd been de-cocked at some stage, in that case you can't F*&k
him but he could you
There's always the strap on option...

Well you see things in clubs sometimes...
Depends on what sort of clubs one frequents old boy. Never been to The Blue Oyster Club myself....

Do these people wake up in the morning and try to find ways to out idiot each other?
If there was a species that had one race/colour/sex/sexality/religion there would still be members of it that have to let everyone else know that they are offended over fuck all and that everyone else is prejudiced.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dogs_bollox Classified Ads 4
Provost The NAAFI Bar 62
Grownup_Rafbrat The Book Club 0