The nothing to do with transgender thread

I would assume until proven otherwise that it will put a crimp on his travel plans to some countries, who will take one look at it and refuse entry.

Which of course will kick off a big media stink about how a brave US veteran was denied access to some shithole country on account of their gender, ignoring the fact that the same said shithole country has firm views about that sort of thing so why are they visiting other than to have an excuse to feel oppressed?
Aaaah yes,
OR the person will deliberately, and provocatively, arrive at said nation's border post/airport with camera at the ready to 'make a point'.
In a complete reversal of this scumsucker.

I think the phrase which is telling is 'woman'.
A bit of a kick in the balls fanny for all the Kiwi women who won medals at the Olympics.
Or, in fact, even those who didn't win medals, but actually completed their event!

I'm not disagreeing with you. If transgender people want to compete, there should be a transgender category. Taking the advantages of being one gender, and applying to another is wrong. And no, that doesn't just apply to M/F transitions. There are advantages the other way too.

An article in the Heil today concerning a 43 lesbian lawyer complaining that trans women are in gay clubs grooming 14 year old lesbian girls.
First why are they letting 14 year old into the clubs? Secondly I get the impression she was upset that they were taking the girls away from them.
Will there be an article "43 year old lesbian lawyer complains teans women stealing our jailbait from us"?

The 14 year old girl probably identifies as being 21 years old so it IS legal for her to be in the club...... But she would need to be age fluid so she can go back to school and not be arrested for being an adult pretending to be a kid to gain access kids ....?????

Morning All,
Not really a transgender question but if I was a septic, does it mean I could soon get a passport for any of the 'recognised' genders;)
This is a screenshot but another site says there are 63 recognised genders. No wonder people are 'confused:)

Screenshot_20211028-114649_DuckDuckGo~2.jpg

Morning All,
Not really a transgender question but if I was a septic, does it mean I could soon get a passport for any of the 'recognised' genders;)
This is a screenshot but another site says there are 63 recognised genders. No wonder people are 'confused:)

View attachment 612273

Nope. Going by the article you will just get an "X" under Sex in your passport.
If you are not M or F then you are X. The only difference is that you don't need to prove you are X?

Maybe this is the start of simplifying the gender debate into:
Male
Female
X

The Olympics might get a third category for X to compete in?

Morning All,

View attachment 612273

Bulls#+te. There are three. Gay, Straight and "let's shag if you want to". Anything else is pandering to the self entitled twats who demand special treatment.

Bulls#+te. There are three. Gay, Straight and "let's shag if you want to". Anything else is pandering to the self entitled twats who demand special treatment.
Surely that is "sexuality" and not "gender"?

On top of LGB&S there are also people who just aren't sexually attracted to other people.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Aaaah yes,
OR the person will deliberately, and provocatively, arrive at said nation's border post/airport with camera at the ready to 'make a point'.
That's a turn up for the books, neither country have a tender approach to poofters!

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Surely that is "sexuality" and not "gender"?

On top of LGB&S there are also people who just aren't sexually attracted to other people.
Ugly people you mean?

endure

GCM
Aaaah yes,
I would have thought Jamaica would welcome Anderson with open arms...

Ugly people you mean?

Ugly people are not the same as not being attracted to others.

Ugly people are now known as InCels and FemCels.

It's all rather complicated. If some one wants sex and is to cheap to rent a lover or put in the work make themselves more attractive.....well it's other people's fault.
Complicated. Very complicated.

bestri10

Old-Salt
I'm not disagreeing with you. If transgender people want to compete, there should be a transgender category. Taking the advantages of being one gender, and applying to another is wrong. And no, that doesn't just apply to M/F transitions. There are advantages the other way too.
In the paralympics yes.

If you are not M or F then you are X. The only difference is that you don't need to prove you are X?

Male
Female
X

Kiss could provide the music "Let's put the X in sex", that would be very woke

Male
Female
X

I'm waiting for a group to step up and complain the "X" is sexist, and they want to be one of the other 25 letters

I would have thought Jamaica would welcome Anderson with open arms...
So Jamaica is not longer homophonic... Lots of illegal immigrants won't be able to use that excuse then

Ugly people are not the same as not being attracted to others.

Ugly people are now known as InCels and FemCels.

It's all rather complicated. If some one wants sex and is to cheap to rent a lover or put in the work make themselves more attractive.....well it's other people's fault.
Complicated. Very complicated.
FemCels? Have an informative.