The nothing to do with transgender thread

endure

GCM
I truly do not get modern society, they want to turn the world and the natural order of things on it's head. This is a classic example, i.e you can not say Transgender is not a thing, but as soon as a Transgender man wants to exercise his/Her rights to be a lesbian, real female lesbians kick off........make up your minds people, in my world a man has sex with women, simple, you can not have it both ways, or am I missing something.

The 'transwomen are women' crowd aren't transgender in the accepted sense of the word.

They're not like Tam and have no intention of transitioning. They're incels who think they've found a way to get a shag.

I truly do not get modern society, they want to turn the world and the natural order of things on it's head. This is a classic example, i.e you can not say Transgender is not a thing, but as soon as a Transgender man wants to exercise his/Her rights to be a lesbian, real female lesbians kick off........make up your minds people, in my world a man has sex with women, simple, you can not have it both ways, or am I missing something.
My take - it's like a child pushing things to see what it can get away with. It's hasn't had anything to do with real consequences, it doesn't have enough life experience to understand what the possible outcomes could be - it also doesn't understand the concept of unintended consequences either.

It hasn't any other perspective other than being pandered too, spoilt if you will, because the grown ups have encouraged it because it suited them but now don't have the authority/control to put it in it's place. Where we're coming to is the crunch point where the candy is going to stop and the temper tantrums are really going to start.

As was noted in other conversations, what was a generally hidden march through the establishments has gone 'loud' because of things like Trump & Brexit which hadn't figured in the grand plan, so the kiddies were let loose and are going full 'tard.

No idea where it will go next - I have a feeling that what's going on in Asia/China might start to occupy the grown up's minds soon and maybe, bizarrely, some rational thinking will prevail when it dawns on them what is actually going on and the pettiness, and real world irrelevance, of crap like this is put back in it's box by some perspective.

I fully understand there is real relevance to some, but it really is a small number and simply should not be dictating majority policy and law. Just my humble Op..

Proff3RTR

War Hero
The 'transwomen are women' crowd aren't transgender in the accepted sense of the word.

They're not like Tam and have no intention of transitioning. They're incels who think they've found a way to get a shag.
I will go with that, it just seems a crock of Horse shit, that I should imagine people who are LGB take offence at, or maybe not, who knows. It is all just a bit weird and smacks of 'I want my cake and eat it!' syndrome.

Proff3RTR

War Hero
My take - it's like a child pushing things to see what it can get away with. It's hasn't had anything to do with real consequences, it doesn't have enough life experience to understand what the possible outcomes could be - it also doesn't understand the concept of unintended consequences either.

It hasn't any other perspective other than being pandered too, spoilt if you will, because the grown ups have encouraged it because it suited them but now don't have the authority/control to put it in it's place. Where we're coming to is the crunch point where the candy is going to stop and the temper tantrums are really going to start.

As was noted in other conversations, what was a generally hidden march through the establishments has gone 'loud' because of things like Trump & Brexit which hadn't figured in the grand plan, so the kiddies were let loose and are going full 'tard.

No idea where it will go next - I have a feeling that what's going on in Asia/China might start to occupy the grown up's minds soon and maybe, bizarrely, some rational thinking will prevail when it dawns on them what is actually going on and the pettiness, and real world irrelevance, of crap like this is put back in it's box by some perspective.

I fully understand there is real relevance to some, but it really is a small number and simply should not be dictating majority policy and law. Just my humble Op..
very good post, I like the bit where you point out it is a small number, I agree fully, but that is the problem. Today the phrase 'the needs of the many must outweigh the needs of the few' does not exist, the small groups want everyone else to dance to their tune, and if you don't.......stand by, you will be labelled as an evil oppressor of their rights or some such bollox.
I often wonder if there will be a reset, and if there is what the history books will say about this so called 'enlightened and tolerant' era.

An article in the Heil today concerning a 43 lesbian lawyer complaining that trans women are in gay clubs grooming 14 year old lesbian girls.
First why are they letting 14 year old into the clubs? Secondly I get the impression she was upset that they were taking the girls away from them.
Will there be an article "43 year old lesbian lawyer complains teans women stealing our jailbait from us"?

Proff3RTR

War Hero
An article in the Heil today concerning a 43 lesbian lawyer complaining that trans women are in gay clubs grooming 14 year old lesbian girls.
First why are they letting 14 year old into the clubs? Secondly I get the impression she was upset that they were taking the girls away from them.
Will there be an article "43 year old lesbian lawyer complains teans women stealing our jailbait from us"?
all par for the course for todays progressive lefty PoV of the world. The fact that she was happy when the 14/15 year olds were hers to play with does not even appear to worry her as a point of interest for the law to investigate. The Hubris is pretty mental.

Lesbian paedos complaining about Trans paedos stealing their jailbait

Who will win this one?

You can link it on this thread

Wow.

I assume it won't be recognised by any sensible country.
I would assume until proven otherwise that it will put a crimp on his travel plans to some countries, who will take one look at it and refuse entry.

Which of course will kick off a big media stink about how a brave US veteran was denied access to some shithole country on account of their gender, ignoring the fact that the same said shithole country has firm views about that sort of thing so why are they visiting other than to have an excuse to feel oppressed?

Not sure I agree with you but some good points and well made...

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I would assume until proven otherwise that it will put a crimp on his travel plans to some countries, who will take one look at it and refuse entry.

Which of course will kick off a big media stink about how a brave US veteran was denied access to some shithole country on account of their gender, ignoring the fact that the same said shithole country has firm views about that sort of thing so why are they visiting other than to have an excuse to feel oppressed?

Hopefully a country that'll lock it up on arrival.

Latest Threads