The nothing to do with transgender thread

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
That's the look I have when I've woken up hungover and realise I've bought a load of shit I don't want or need.
I've looked and done the same, but at least I've got the grace to laugh at myself.

They're obviously too important for that.

fourteen2two

Old-Salt
IMG-20210430-WA0004.jpg

Hallelujah c‘est la vie

Look I know theres not a lot of folks keen on our neighbors across the Chunmel Tunnel ( I love France especially Paris) but they are being the voice of reason here.

They are stating gender neutral wording is a threat to their national Language.

cheers

Last edited:
Hallelujah c‘est la vie

Look I know theres not a lot of folks keen on our neighbors across the Chunmel Tummel ( I love France especially Paris) but they are being the voice of reason here.

They stating gender neutral wording is a threat to their national öanguage.

cheers
Is that a ride at Alton Towers?
A few other spelling mistakes,

They are stating gender neutral wording is a threat to their national Language.
It's been a fair few years since first year languages (Didn't do French) but didn't German have a masculine, feminine and neuter structure?

It's been a fair few years since first year languages (Didn't do French) but didn't German have a masculine, feminine and neuter structure?

Before Bugsy arrives...

You know, I'm starting to get the idea that this thread might not be the best place to ask about makeup application.

Rainbow camo is as close as you'll get

And if you don't like The Simpsons you're Homerphobic
I’m the same - not a fan of the Iliad.

(I once commented that Homer was a bit wordy and repeated the same conversations time after time in the iliad whilst we were watching that Brad Pitt movie about Troy in the Crew room. You could see the looks of confusion on everyone else’s face as they tried to align Homer/book/words/Simpsons)

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
I’m the same - not a fan of the Iliad.

(I once commented that Homer was a bit wordy and repeated the same conversations time after time in the iliad whilst we were watching that Brad Pitt movie about Troy in the Crew room. You could see the looks of confusion on everyone else’s face as they tried to align Homer/book/words/Simpsons)
Pearls before swine.

Latest Threads