The nothing to do with transgender thread

Londo

LE
Take this child away from them this is abuse . While I have sympathy for those that feel they are born into the wrong body to do this to a child is totally wrong

Banzai!

1548459532583.png

Interesting site.

I hit the world news button and it's pretty much all about sex and abortions.

No offence to the OP, but I'd take the article with a pinch of salt and would seek verification elsewhere before I get too outraged as they seem a bit . . . . narrowly focused.

That said, If the couple definately are planning their own child's "transition" in the manner described then its pretty disgusting.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but there is no mention of the child’s biological father, the actual woman’s previous partner who provided half the boys DNA. Should he not have any say in whether his boy gets his plumbs chopped and all the other shïte his two moms have in store for the poor kid?
Edit: And how can the wife be a letsbian if her partner is becoming a man unless she admits even though transitioned, her partner is still a woman......

Londo

LE
So where are the child welfare busybodies when abuse like this is plastered all over the media?
Its what I was wondering

Interesting site.

I hit the world news button and it's pretty much all about sex and abortions.

No offence to the OP, but I'd take the article with a pinch of salt and would seek verification elsewhere before I get too outraged as they seem a bit . . . . narrowly focused.

That said, If the couple definately are planning their own child's "transition" in the manner described then its pretty disgusting.
Britain’s first transgender family reveals son, 5, is also transitioning - Heart

UK's first transgender family abused for allowing five-year-old to be a girl

First trans family in UK where dad and daughter have changed gender | Metro News

Britain's first transgender family trolled for letting boy, 5, become a girl

Seems to be widely reported.

mrdude

War Hero
If two aliens came to this planet and kidnapped a baby, that baby would probably grow up and want to be like it's alien 'family'. That's what kids are like. These two weirdo's are manipulating a child into thinking the same way they do, and passing on their own mental issues.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but there is no mention of the child’s biological father, the actual woman’s previous partner who provided half the boys DNA. Should he not have any say in whether his boy gets his plumbs chopped and all the other shïte his two moms have in store for the poor kid?
Edit: And how can the wife be a letsbian if her partner is becoming a man unless she admits even though transitioned, her partner is still a woman......
HaHaHaHaHa

He is a sperm Donor and cheque book - if they wish to inform him of shit they can do so - but as an absent father** its fuck all to do with him.

**Regardless of circumstances Absent father = abandoned kids

Interesting view......regardless of the circumstances? Really?

What about those KIA?
Absent fathers relates to fathers not living with mothers

Dead fathers are not classed as absent in this context - (For starters they dont have the option of being present )

And yes as far as Courts - social workers - and the general public is - the Absent Parent is the one that left - That the system is engineered so that - the children are placed with the mother and thus its simpler to remove the father ergo the general attitude is you the man abandoned your kids - therefore tough shit.

Edit - The thought occurs - you may have misinterpreted that remark and taken that as my opinion of Absent fathers - In which case for clarity no - that's what I (and others in a similar boat) experienced from the system, the courts, friends (esp female) of work associates encountered. friends and family of new partners - when childs mother went evil bitch mode and denied access - The whole societal attitude was that it was either a) your choice or b) you had done something to deserve it.
As such it was a bitter and cynical critique of society not as perhaps you thought a pop at absent fathers.

Last edited:
Interesting view from a child psychologist:
“If a parent came to me with an anorexic child, I wouldn’t recommend a diet in order to affirm the child’s desire to be thinner.”

Apparently it’s a ‘social experiment’ not ‘eugenics’.

Yep, Godwin in 16 posts :)

And if you wonder why the mods get a little twitchy sometimes....

A docker from Humberside has been investigated by police over a limerick he posted on Twitter after an officer claimed it constitutes a ‘hate incident’ against transgender people.

Harry Miller, 53, from Lincoln was contacted on Wednesday by a community cohesion officer following a complaint that had been made about the plant and machinery dealer’s social media posts.

Citing 30 potentially offensive tweets, the PC singled out a limerick Mr Miller had retweeted which questioned whether transgender women are biological women. It included the lines: "Your breasts are made of silicone, your vagina goes nowhere."

Even though no crime was committed, sharing the limerick online was recorded as a ‘hate incident’.

I wonder what befell the author Ali Bee after all it was a hate crime sharing it she** must be in the stocks now

**Assumption Ali Bee and text sounds like someone from that anti trans feminist group TERF ?

Wightsparker

War Hero
And if you wonder why the mods get a little twitchy sometimes....

The post referred to a police investigation into a limerick; all such examples of rhyming so-called humour should be ruthlessly sub-edited to ensure no hate crimes are perpetuated.

There once was a member of the LGBT community from Khartoum
Took another member of the LGBT community back to his/her/their room
They argued all night as to who had the right
To do what, and with which, and to whom.

Unfortunately for limerick purists and other silly buffers, it rather butters up the scansion.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dogs_bollox Classified Ads 4
Provost The NAAFI Bar 62
Grownup_Rafbrat The Book Club 0