The north east. Stitched like a ******* kipper once again

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by TheIronDuke, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Yes, the people of the north east have the right to free speech

11 vote(s)
  2. Scotland the Brave

11 vote(s)
  3. Bobby Robson. Ugly, but good for the Toon

1 vote(s)
  4. All Makems must die in a fire

25 vote(s)
  5. I'm from London and my Auntie Ishtar works in a bar

3 vote(s)
  6. Marry me, lovely Iron Duke

2 vote(s)

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

How come the north east is right at the bottom of this forum? I can handle London because London begins with 'L'. And 'L' comes before 'N' in the alphabet. But South East? Do the ******* maths.

The north east should take it's rightful place in this forum. Somewhere between London and Orpington, possibly Portsmouth, although nobody wants that.

Otherwise we shall take to the streets and demand democracy and a free iPod.
  2. HHH

HHH LE

I think you'll find we're holding yous all up!!!
  3. msr

msr LE

I go out, have ten pints
    I get good and plastered.
    I come home and beat my wife
    'Cos i'm a big, fat northern bastard
    • Like Like x 5
  4. You gave the world Cheryl Cole, be thankful you've got a forum at all
    • Like Like x 2
  5. TheIronDuke

Yeah. Very funny with your racial stereotypes. But I have linked this thread to ARRSE Site Issues. See how ******* funny you find it when Good CO rocks up? He may be Belgian but he has a keen nose for injustice.
  6. msr

msr LE

Oh yes, you can't afford ten pints. Sorry.

• Like Like x 1
  7. TheIronDuke is almost correct. The North East should be at the top. Right. Anywhere that is further north is clearly somewhere else. And if it's somewhere else, then it can't be at the top.

North East, North West, Yorkshire, the place beginning with L, then the dominions in alphabetical order.
  8. TheIronDuke

You were always a useless Moderator and now you are sacked. Be quiet. The only people below us are Scotland and Northern Ireland. What is next? ******* baboons? Oh no, they begin with 'B'
  9. Well one thing you can say for the place it's got a big Burberry factory outlet. Do I need to say anything else?
  10. Don't forget Jimmy Nail, some things are unforgivable
  11. And that pissed up cry baby. Fog on the Tyne my ******* ****.
  12. TheIronDuke

We have not had a double entendre yet?
  13. That worries me, but where? It surely can't be the Boro or even Stockton. I can't see Newcastle having one - unless they do Burberry T-shirts as a winter accessory. That leaves Co. Durham - but they wouldn't realise the significance of Burberry and they'd spell it Berbry.

Gateshead? Strange people there.

I have, however, found references to Castleford and Keighley, but you'd expect them there.

- more detailed searching suggests Blyth and/or Jarrow, but as the posters are chinese, that could refer to anywhere in Europe.
  14. Well Finbar Saunders was born in south shields and I couldn't compete.
    I go up about once a month but it's a long weekend by the time I've secured the car, carried the engine, gearbox and wheels into the house it's time to pack up.