The nice fluffy wuffy thread

Are you also fed up with the gloom and doom in the media?Then use this thread to report nice things,all fluffy items please.No room for potty-mouths in here .Thank you.

..and the line from that story that will keep me smiling all day is.....

Police point at the filthy bed in the room where Maria Monaco was kept prisoner

He is pointing very well! I bet you have to go to pointing college for skills like that!

Pointing 101?

You have to wonder-how many more stories like that are out there? ......must dash, the screams from the coal shed are getting louder

We tried a nice thread a few years and it got shitcanned.

Probably because people did lots of swear words and stuff, but I had nothing to do with that, and you can't prove anything because the majority of you can't use the search facility.

So there.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
charlotte-the-harlot said:
..and the line from that story that will keep me smiling all day is.....

Police point at the filthy bed in the room where Maria Monaco was kept prisoner

He is pointing very well! I bet you have to go to pointing college for skills like that!

Pointing 101?
Don't take the urine! Do you know how many brave police officers put their llives on the line every night just to enable you to have the freedom to learn to point like that?
All this police bashing is gettinmg out of hand. Just because they get paid more than squaddies everyone is jealous. They do as dangerous a jobe ecvery day of the week. More so perhaps, since they have to drive high-powered cars, and do loads of paperwork. Those papercuts can turn septic.
So, pointing skills are very important. How else could they indicate a suspect? Or choose the pie in the canteen?

If you look closely you can see he failed his Pointing 101 course. He is in the international press pointing with his FINGER, not a recognised pointing device such as a pen, blade of grass, 320 arial section or handy twig.

Those Jonny Forigners are all a like, to lazy to even point correctly. There must have been something in that place to use.

Streaking to victory in topless match

VIENNA (Reuters) - Whether it has any bearing on Monday's crunch Euro 2008 match between the two countries is debatable but Austria drew first blood on Sunday when their topless women's soccer team beat Germany 10-5.

The traditional swapping of shirts afterwards was not an option as the six-a-side teams wore nothing but thongs, with the national colors painted on to their bare skin.

The football may not have been of the highest quality but that did not temper the enthusiasm of a mostly male crowd boosted by a sizeable media presence only too happy to desert Euro 2008 training for an hour or two.

The match was organized by a chat room website.

Austria were delighted with a victory they hoped would be a morale-booster for their male counterparts but was not without its serious side.

"I hope our men will take heart from that tomorrow. We played pretty hard, we even had some injuries, like I for example broke my toe nail," 29-year-old bank employee Doris Fastenmeir told Reuters.

The Germans took defeat sportingly and joined their opponents for alcopops and dancing at a beach club alongside the Danube.

"I was supposed to hold the balls but I really have no idea how to do that," said German keeper Jana Bach.

Maybe it is because I am not all that much into soccer. I am more into shoes to be honest."

The verdict of the onlookers?

"They might have to work on their technique a bit but it was definitely a rather pleasant game to watch and a very nice version of the 'beautiful game'," said Rolf Hansen from Berlin.
There you go Vanman! Blatantly copied from Rueters!

I cut my right index finger quit badly at the weekend in a lawnmower blade sharpening accident. It went a bit nasty and red and caused a bit of moderate discomfort.

I put antiseptic cream on it and some sticky dressing tape and it's now much better.

Dont care too much for fluffy wuffy, but I am mesmerised by your avatar Vanman. That made I dribble and a bit of sex wee came out. :oops:

buggrit said:
Dont care too much for fluffy wuffy, but I am mesmerised by your avatar Vanman. That made I dribble and a bit of sex wee came out. :oops:
you need to get out more ;)

buggrit said:
Keyra Agustina, I believe?

I'd recognise that arrse anywhere :eek:)

Does wonders for happy thoughts, I tell thee.

Jacob1650 said:
I cut my right index finger quit badly at the weekend in a lawnmower blade sharpening accident. It went a bit nasty and red and caused a bit of moderate discomfort.

I put antiseptic cream on it and some sticky dressing tape and it's now much better.
I feel so much happier now...isn't it a grand world! :D

In keeping with the topic, my boss hasn't blamed me for his mistakes and my wife hasn't criticised me today so, all things considered, it's a very happy day for me (so far)

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
I think, well, in terms of do-gooders and enthusiasts of fluff, the chaps in Naples had the right idea tbh. Let's face it, she did the naughty, without the approval of him up in the sky, and thus, should really have faced penalties, but more than that, and judging by the state of the pointed at soiling of the bed and the general filthy state of her abode, she was obviously not suited to either living on her own OR bringing up said kid.

I think it was a small mercy that she was kept from the wider population, less she contaminate them with her poor housekeeping and personal hygiene.

I'd call that a 'good news' story myself.

Well I'm off work tomorrow so I am in quite a good mood at the moment. Had teh last two weeks off, ad now a four day week. Lovely.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I am feeling very fluffy today. But that could be that I mistakenly showered with shampoo instead of soap.

Latest Threads