The nice fluffy wuffy thread

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by vvaannmmaann, Jun 19, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Are you also fed up with the gloom and doom in the media?Then use this thread to report nice things,all fluffy items please.No room for potty-mouths in here .Thank you.
  2. ..and the line from that story that will keep me smiling all day is.....

Police point at the filthy bed in the room where Maria Monaco was kept prisoner

He is pointing very well! I bet you have to go to pointing college for skills like that!

Pointing 101?
  3. You have to wonder-how many more stories like that are out there? ......must dash, the screams from the coal shed are getting louder
  4. We tried a nice thread a few years and it got shitcanned.

Probably because people did lots of swear words and stuff, but I had nothing to do with that, and you can't prove anything because the majority of you can't use the search facility.

So there.
  5. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Don't take the urine! Do you know how many brave police officers put their llives on the line every night just to enable you to have the freedom to learn to point like that?
    All this police bashing is gettinmg out of hand. Just because they get paid more than squaddies everyone is jealous. They do as dangerous a jobe ecvery day of the week. More so perhaps, since they have to drive high-powered cars, and do loads of paperwork. Those papercuts can turn septic.
    So, pointing skills are very important. How else could they indicate a suspect? Or choose the pie in the canteen?
  6. If you look closely you can see he failed his Pointing 101 course. He is in the international press pointing with his FINGER, not a recognised pointing device such as a pen, blade of grass, 320 arial section or handy twig.

Those Jonny Forigners are all a like, to lazy to even point correctly. There must have been something in that place to use.
  7. There you go Vanman! Blatantly copied from Rueters!
  8. I cut my right index finger quit badly at the weekend in a lawnmower blade sharpening accident. It went a bit nasty and red and caused a bit of moderate discomfort.

I put antiseptic cream on it and some sticky dressing tape and it's now much better.
  9. Dont care too much for fluffy wuffy, but I am mesmerised by your avatar Vanman. That made I dribble and a bit of sex wee came out. :oops:
  10. Too much information, thank you
  11. you need to get out more ;)
  12. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Keyra Agustina, I believe?

I'd recognise that arrse anywhere :eek:)

Does wonders for happy thoughts, I tell thee.
  13. I feel so much happier now...isn't it a grand world! :D
  14. I've just been shown a very nice gun (although I probably can't afford it..) It was very nice though!