The next Reich, coming to us sooner than we thought?

Lest You Forget:

To An Alt-Right Troll On Remembrance Sunday

A war was fought, a world was fraught

Between ideas. Unseen dried tears

By millions shed, for dead that bled,

With lives cut short, your freedom bought.

A tidy sum. One idea won...

That you are free to choose to be

The crassest kind of fascist mind,

Swastika-tatoo'd, with toxic attitude;

It's what we see as Liberty,

Which you abuse. Yet, you can choose.

Please don't ever use shit poetry to win an argument here. You massive queef.

It depends on context obviously. For arguments sake, if you'd said 'Ukraine' rather than 'West Ukraine' I couldn't quibble. It was Ukraine. If you'd said 'allegedly West Ukraine' I'd have asked for you to support your allegation. You didn't even do that, you just stated 'West Ukraine'.

You could for arguments sake state that all Yorkshire people are tight fisted. It's a well known trait and doesn't apply to all Yorkshiremen, but is well known enough in the UK for it to be accepted in a general context. That is a statement made to the best of your ability and knowledge and can be supported by numerous sources such as the old joke "What's the difference between a Yorkshireman and a Scot? A Yorkshireman is a Scot with all of the generosity squeezed out of them" This is 'funny' in the context that the Scots are (allegedly) also known to be frugal. It isn't true and having been by the grace of God born in Yorkshire I am able to say this. However, it can be said but with exclamations coming from all quarters, particularly from Yorkshiremen and then other counties.
OK. Suppose that during a match between Tottenham and Huddersfield Spurs fans were beaten by someones with big fists that came from Huddersfield fan zone. In this case we could allege that the hooligans are Yorkshiremen. We could be wrong and they could be just Londoners, Liverpudlians, Scots, Welsh or Cornish. But most probably they are Yorkshiremen.
From the context it is clear that we make an allegation (reasonable one). So word allegation may not be used.
Most of Karpaty Lvov FC fans live in Lvov, in Galicia, in Western Ukraine or came to other parts of Ukraine from there. So if Nazi flag appeared in Karpaty fan zone then most likely it was made by blokes from West Ukraine.

OK. Suppose that during a match between Tottenham and Huddersfield Spurs fans were beaten by someones with big fists that came from Huddersfield fan zone. In this case we could allege that the hooligans are Yorkshiremen. We could be wrong and they could be just Londoners, Liverpudlians, Scots, Welsh or Cornish. But most probably they are Yorkshiremen.
Most fans are likely to come from Yorkshire for Huddersfield I’d agree. That is the nature of their fans.
From the context it is clear that we make an allegation (reasonable one). So word allegation may not be used.
Why would you say it was a Yorkshireman that struck you? Such an allegation has no basis in fact unless you’d heard him talk and even then you’d need to know the difference between a Yorkshire accent and a Lancashire accent in this case.
Most of Karpaty Lvov FC fans live in Lvov, in Galicia, in Western Ukraine or came to other parts of Ukraine from there.
Source? Or supposition? You follow Ukrainian football?
So if Nazi flag appeared in Karpaty fan zone then most likely it was made by blokes from West Ukraine.
Unless you know those who raised the flag years ago were from W Ukraine you can only say Ukrainian. For all I know the Russian football supporters who raise Nazi flags are from Crimea but I wouldn’t be stupid enough to say so, let alone allege. I’d assume they were Russian and not from any part of Russia whether illegally annexed or not.

Most fans are likely to come from Yorkshire for Huddersfield I’d agree. That is the nature of their fans.

Why would you say it was a Yorkshireman that struck you? Such an allegation has no basis in fact unless you’d heard him talk and even then you’d need to know the difference between a Yorkshire accent and a Lancashire accent in this case.

Source? Or supposition? You follow Ukrainian football?

Unless you know those who raised the flag years ago were from W Ukraine you can only say Ukrainian. For all I know the Russian football supporters who raise Nazi flags are from Crimea but I wouldn’t be stupid enough to say so, let alone allege. I’d assume they were Russian and not from any part of Russia whether illegally annexed or not.
I have an impression that we are discussing very simple, self-evident things. Fans of Zenit Sankt-Peterburg FC live mainly in Sankt-Peterburg or in this region. Fans of Terek Grozny live mainly in Chechnya. It is their FC. Fans of Rubin Kazan live mainly in Tatarstan or are ethnically Tatars. And so on and so forth. Only some Moscow based FCs as CSKA (army FC) have fans across Russia.
Regional FCs in any country have fan's base in respective regions. It is true in the UK, in Germany, Italy, Spain and in Ukraine.
Karpaty Lvov is a typical regional FC and naturally has fan's base in Western Ukraine.

Last edited:
I have an impression that we are discussion very simple, self-evident things. Fans of Zenit Sankt-Peterburg FC live mainly in Sankt-Peterburg or in this region. Fans of Terek Grozny live mainly in Chechnya. It is their FC. Fans of Rubin Kazan liva mainly in Tatarstan or are ethnically Tatars. And so on and so forth. Only some Moscow based FCs as CSKA (army FC) have fans across Russia.
Regional FCs in any country have fan's base in respective regions. It is true in the UK, in Germany, Italy, Spain and in Ukraine.
Karpaty Lvov is a typical regional FC and naturally has fan's base in Western Ukraine.
That's the point, you don't know and hence my earlier comment on Manchester United. English Premier League teams can have worldwide supporters. More Manchester Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea, Tottenham etc. Not so much teams such as Huddersfield.

If I stuck up a load of images for Nazi's marching through Moscow, would they be Muscovite Nazi's? Nazi's from the different regions of Russia? Or just Russian Nazi's? I may make a guess based on how they look, but to say they were certainly of Siberian origin for example is based solely on their facial features and I have no idea where they live.

Your use of West Ukraine is an obvious pointer but should more correctly be called Ukrainian without firm evidence or 'alleged W Ukraine' based on the football team supported.