The next Pope

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by weekend_worrier, Feb 11, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Nominations are starting to come in ...

Attached Files:

2. in today's multi-cultural society don't you think it's about time we had a Buddist pope?
  3. Didn`t Tony Blair convert to Catholicism, at the behest of The Scary One, a few years ago?

Just saying, like.
  4. Pope Muhammed has a nice ring to it. Is Pope Moyshe to outlandish? There is not a hope in hell of getting one called George or William or Fred.
  5. i know it's an old un but yer gotta include it for the young uns Secola ..Pope Secola
  6. Give it a few years and you'll have Her Holiness Pope Kaylee Shardonnay the First.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Pick one.

8. Yes,I think you are right. I do think, however,that the next Grand Wizard should be Juke Box Timebomb who is still running about loose in Africa somewhere. He`s an ex boxer who is sufficiently addled for the job.
  9. Maybe it's time we had a female Pope, oh wait ...
  10. Guns

Guns LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. The Royal Navy

• Like Like x 1
  11. It's a good thing I'm so old as a tradition that I remember hearing was that Pope Benedict XVI was supposed to be the next to last pope before the End Times got going. The election of the next pope is supposed to start it off. I've had a good run and I don't regret anything I've done. Bring it on. :p

12. Great, the end of the world again, feckin' Popes.

13. I heard they were considering a female pope but Nun applied.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. I like the pope, the pope smokes dope.