• Jess Philips

• Lisa Nandy

• Kier Starmer

• Rebecca Long Bailey

• Someone Else

Results are only viewable after voting.

woger wabbit

War Hero
Now that BoJo has invited Sir Keir to the table lets see if his walk matches his talk:

"Under my leadership we will engage constructively with the government, not opposition for opposition’s sake. Not scoring party political points or making impossible demands. But with the courage to support where that’s the right thing to do.
But we will test the arguments that are put forward. We will shine a torch on critical issues and where we see mistakes or faltering government or things not happening as quickly as they should we’ll challenge that and call that out. "
But he does exactly the opposite, challenging the government on any and everything, no constructive dialog just moan, moan and moan. Very unhelpful :mad:

But he does exactly the opposite, challenging the government on any and everything, no constructive dialog just moan, moan and moan. Very unhelpful :mad:
Sigh! He's doing what it says on the tin, he's the opposition.

At present, it would seem that if Boris announces there will be seven days in a week, Smarmer will say: "But......."
You sound like you think that the opposition should provide constructive criticism, alternative ways and means. Support to the government in times of crisis. You one crazy fool girlfriend!

You sound like you think that the opposition should provide constructive criticism, alternative ways and means. Support to the government in times of crisis. You one crazy fool girlfriend!
You are awful. But I like you......

However, although I was a hooker once you could be in for a big disappointment! (If I was the marrying kind......)

You are awful. But I like you......

However, although I was a hooker once you could be in for a big disappointment! (If I was the marrying kind......)
You can't beat a bit of up and under! ;-)

Oooh, yes it is, @RCT(V) they're not doing well.
Could you tell us who is?? I mean we’re into the realms of useful criticism here, not ego massaging. Something that could persuade the electorate and the Government. Smarmer himself has said that the Government is broadly right, which means it’s the fine tuning that’s left. What we’re finding is that people are having conveniently short memories in the Covid issue. It also means that at the moment the electorate can distinguish between sour grapes and effective policy.

[DRIFT]

I realise – that at the moment – we could SERIOUSLY ask, where ARE the majority of politicians, with only a token number assembled in Parliament, and an even smaller number “virtually” appearing in the chamber, via the inter-web.

But, has anyone seen, heard, made mention of, the last Leader of the Opposition?!

It must be the best attended allotment, it that is where he is, muttering and chuntering to himself!

[/DRIFT]

Last edited:
[DRIFT]

I realise – that at the moment – we could SERIOUSLY ask, where are the majority of politicians, with only a token number assembled in Parliament, and an even smaller number “virtually” appearing in the chamber, via the inter-web.

But, has anyone seen, heard, made mention of, the last Leader of the Opposition?!

It must be the best attended allotment, it that is where he is, muttering and chuntering to himself!

[/DRIFT]
Those manhole covers don't take rubbings of themselves, you know.

[DRIFT]

I realise – that at the moment – we could SERIOUSLY ask, where ARE the majority of politicians, with only a token number assembled in Parliament, and an even smaller number “virtually” appearing in the chamber, via the inter-web.

[/DRIFT]
He was only yesterday addressing a mass gathering of his supporters.

Latest Threads