Who will be the next Labour leader?

• Emily Thornberry

• Jess Philips

• Lisa Nandy

• Kier Starmer

• Rebecca Long Bailey

• Someone Else

Results are only viewable after voting.
To his credit, he wasn't playing dress up when he got that first gong.
Indeed.

Although he's either unlucky, a poor judge of character or the noncery blighting the American rich is unbelievably pervasive.

It's entirely possible that the intelligent BAME people join the Conservatives, and thus the Labour BAME people are devoid of ability or merit.
An reasonable observation, that could be applied to the WHOLE population !! ;) .

Just tuned in to the Labour Leadership debate on Channel 4. I’m confused, where’s Emily? :grin:

Gave that a body swerve. Am sure highlights will be online tomorrow.
It'll be a short programme if the first twenty minutes are anything to go by.

Gave that a body swerve. Am sure highlights will be online tomorrow.
They are debating extremely important matters of State. So far, we’ve had the Caroline Flack issue and have now moved on to Trans issues.
Boris must be quaking!

They are debating extremely important matters of State. So far, we’ve had the Caroline Flack issue and have now moved on to Trans issues.
Boris must be quaking!
Glad they're not focused on, in world terms, trivia.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
If RLB gets in there will be little change to Labour except PMQs will get funny with Becky trying to outwit Boris

If Lisa gets in Labour will spend their time wondering HTF did that happen and change the rulebook to ensure it never happens again.

If Mr (sorry Sir) Boring gets in will he have a bonfire of Momentum? Hope so as it is the only chance of excitement from Labour.

Dredd

LE
Ding Dong playing footsie with Wee Nippy Queen of Scots, her only hope of power at Westminster is a minority Lab propped by the SNP? Any Lab wins against the SNP will only be musical chairs on the HoC opposition benches, could Lab take Cons seats in Scotland?

Labour 'can't win' without success in Scotland
Risky and potentially self defeating strategy then. In the unlikely event of a Yes vote, there will be no SNP in the UK HoP. And in a No vote, they remain irrelevant now the YesNP have stolen their voters and begin to clamour for another referendum. One . . . more . . . . push - but really just yet . . . more . . . pish.

Boris must be quaking!
They keep saying the debate is coming from Dudley.
I’m sure somebody will correct me if I’m wrong, but the audience doesn’t appear to be representative of the population of that neck of the woods.
Will we be hearing anything from Sir Lenworth (formerly of that parish) and Lammy about blatant imbalance in the audience demographic?

Latest Threads