• Emily Thornberry

• Jess Philips

• Lisa Nandy

• Kier Starmer

• Rebecca Long Bailey

• Someone Else

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was hoping Lisa just flops her jugs out and screams "Look at my tits"
You're confusing the Libdems with Labour. Easily done.

"And when I was pregnant, they were this flipping massive!"

Some excellent car crash TV on at the moment. BBC News Channel, Victoria Derbyshire Show, 'Labour Leader Special'. The 4 remaining candidates are facing a grilling from Labour Party members - some hilarious clashes. Emily Thornberry is in complete snarling, meltdown mode and I'm loving it! :grin:

Some excellent car crash TV on at the moment. BBC News Channel, Victoria Derbyshire Show, 'Labour Leader Special'. The 4 remaining candidates are facing a grilling from Labour Party members - some hilarious clashes. Emily Thornberry is in complete snarling, meltdown mode and I'm loving it! :grin:
This will be the fragrant Lady Nugees 'zinger' as explained by the BBC:
Ms Thornberry, the shadow foreign secretary, needed to punch through because she is the only one of four candidates still in the contest without a place in the final round.

She needs to be nominated by a further six constituency Labour parties to allow her to go through on Friday to the final ballot.

[/URL]

This will be the fragrant Lady Nugees 'zinger' as explained by the BBC:
Ms Thornberry, the shadow foreign secretary, needed to punch through because she is the only one of four candidates still in the contest without a place in the final round.

She needs to be nominated by a further six constituency Labour parties to allow her to go through on Friday to the final ballot.

[/URL]
If that's the case, judging on her dire performance this morning, she has lost even more ground! She has an appalling public speaking style.

If that's the case, judging on her dire performance this morning, she has lost even more ground! She has an appalling public speaking style.
I can only assume that the shouty, condescending, I know best, looking down your nose style has been the instruction from her public speaking instructor. The one who failed the course.

Interesting email from 'Team Labour' yesterday telling me that in a few weeks there will be a vote for a representative for the BAME community on the NEC. If I (self) identify as BAME and complete the equalities survey I can have a vote.
The Conservatives have just had a new cabinet with plenty of BAME members yet I have never heard anything about how BAME people must be represented. Nor how women must be represented by having women only shortlists etc It seems to me that the Conservatives just crack on and promote people based on ability and merit.

Interesting email from 'Team Labour' yesterday telling me that in a few weeks there will be a vote for a representative for the BAME community on the NEC. If I (self) identify as BAME and complete the equalities survey I can have a vote.
The Conservatives have just had a new cabinet with plenty of BAME members yet I have never heard anything about how BAME people must be represented. Nor how women must be represented by having women only shortlists etc It seems to me that the Conservatives just crack on and promote people based on ability and merit.
As do Labour, as evidenced by Corbyn and Abbott.

Oh.

It's entirely possible that the intelligent BAME people join the Conservatives, and thus the Labour BAME people are devoid of ability or merit.

It's entirely possible that the intelligent BAME people join the Conservatives, and thus the Labour BAME people are devoid of ability or merit.
And they get the sexy BAME people, I mean who would you rather pork Priti Patel or Dianne Abbott...

And they get the sexy BAME people, I mean who would you rather pork Priti Patel or Dianne Abbott...
Oooh oooh oohh! I know the answer! Pick me sir, please sir!!

Lady Hyacinth Hugee is out, not enough votes bless her.
My local CLP voted Sir Keir - 14 RLB - 8 Lisa - 7, so I still have my RLB vote to come :)
For deputy Grangela won by miles, which is perfect :)

Lady Hyacinth Hugee is out, not enough votes bless her.
My local CLP voted Sir Keir - 14 RLB - 8 Lisa - 7, so I still have my RLB vote to come :)
For deputy Grangela won by miles, which is perfect :)
She won’t be happy, but how will we tell?
901EDF0C-2F40-41D8-8D65-C89650E3CFFD.jpeg

Hope this leads to a very long period of silence from her, but probably not - she’s a Politician after all.

On The Marr/We Love Labour show tomorrow perhaps, telling us all it's a conspiracy to silence her?
Hopefully not. She's toast in news terms now,at least until the new leader is elected - who will,I trust, see that she is not senior ministerial material. The new Leader will have a root and branch change and remove completely the Corbyn influence on the front bench. Even Rebecca LB should do the same.

Latest Threads