Who will be the next Labour leader?

• Emily Thornberry

• Jess Philips

• Lisa Nandy

• Kier Starmer

• Rebecca Long Bailey

• Someone Else

Results are only viewable after voting.
She'll have to hope somebody boots her over the line.
She scraped over the line with the MP/MEP vote, got no Union support, and is really struggling with the local party votes. Even if she does scrape onto the ballot paper, she is going to come a very poor fourth.

I agree..

Did I hear John McDonnel on the Marr Programme saying Dawn Butler should run for the Labour leadership because there is no black female candidate? I thought the list for candidates had closed, so why is McDonnel putting her forward? Has Rubber Dong Dailey fallen out of favour all of a sudden?

Oh! Of course. It's the Momentum party, the rules don't apply when it suits their purposes.

..and he called Angela Rayner as "charismatic".....FFS!!

Did I hear John McDonnel on the Marr Programme saying Dawn Butler should run for the Labour leadership because there is no black female candidate? I thought the list for candidates had closed, so why is McDonnel putting her forward? Has Rubber Dong Dailey fallen out of favour all of a sudden?

Oh! Of course. It's the Momentum party, the rules don't apply when it suits their purposes.

..and he called Angela Rayner as "charismatic".....FFS!!
Lisa Nandy is of mixed race, which trumps "Black". He is being exceptionally racist if he hasn't acknowledged Lisa's mixed race heritage, and has probably committed a race crime.

P.O.N.T.I

War Hero
Lisa Nandy is of mixed race, which trumps "Black". He is being exceptionally racist if he hasn't acknowledged Lisa's mixed race heritage, and has probably committed a race crime.
Hang the Racist Hang The Racist Hang The Racist...........................sorry, breakfast sherry is kicking in

Good spot. I hadn't picked that up. I got the feeling that McDonnel was somewhat dismissive of Nandy's chances - she must have the Politburo worried.

Good spot. I hadn't picked that up. I got the feeling that McDonnel was somewhat dismissive of Nandy's chances - she must have the Politburo worried.
Nandy has talked some sense and she's not Corbyn, I'm voting for anyone except her, far too dangerous!

It was suggested the other day the 4 remaining candidates should each get a shot at the dispatch box, taking on Boris at PMQs, replacing Jeremy and his busted flush droning. There is sufficient time left in the ‘race’ and it seems such a sensible idea that it has absolutely no chance of being adopted!

FB_IMG_1580820874642.jpg

It was suggested the other day the 4 remaining candidates should each get a shot at the dispatch box, taking on Boris at PMQs, replacing Jeremy and his busted flush droning. There is sufficient time left in the ‘race’ and it seems such a sensible idea that it has absolutely no chance of being adopted!
It'll be a masterclass in grandstanding.

Kier Smarmer will probably come out on top by using grown-up big words.
Fatty Mrs. Bucket will just patronise everyone
Lisa Nandy will use sensible words but won't be Spartist enough for the comrades
Mrs Merton will blind everyone with her superior intellect. . . . maybe

I would let Dickey Burgon up to have a go. With the imminent political demise of Abbott, the Tories need another cerebral heavyweight to point at and ridicule

She'll have to hope somebody boots her over the line.
She is utterly deluded. She says she slaughtered BJ in debate after debate - he is in no. 10 and she is....nowhere. She doesn't seem to grasp the fact that her own party don't want her or that she was one of the additional reasons Labour lost the election. Sunderland have more chance of winning the Champions League this season.

Sunderland have more chance of winning the Champions League this season.
Have to admit, I was torn between a like and a funny!
:grin:

It'll be a masterclass in grandstanding.

Kier Smarmer will probably come out on top by using grown-up big words.
Fatty Mrs. Bucket will just patronise everyone
Lisa Nandy will use sensible words but won't be Spartist enough for the comrades
Mrs Merton will blind everyone with her superior intellect. . . . maybe

I would let Dickey Burgon up to have a go. With the imminent political demise of Abbott, the Tories need another cerebral heavyweight to point at and ridicule
I was hoping Lisa just flops her jugs out and screams "Look at my tits"

Latest Threads