Who will be the next Labour leader?

• Emily Thornberry

• Jess Philips

• Lisa Nandy

• Kier Starmer

• Rebecca Long Bailey

• Someone Else

Results are only viewable after voting.
One problem with Labour is their inability to stop pandering to the ideologues and start thinking about finding a leader who people will want to vote for.
The majority of the populace aren't into "positive discrimination" and making decisions to placate the shrill minority will not get them very far.
It's not like they have a swathe of top notch candidates to chose from in the first place.

This'll get the voters coming back to Labour.

Truly, she is the saviour of the Labour Party:

'Labour had "a great set of policies" at the general election but got its "messaging" wrong, Rebecca Long-Bailey has told the BBC. . . .'

She wrote most of the Labour manifesto, she has to claim that her policies were great and the ways in which they were communicated was the problem, or she's toast.

She wrote most of the Labour manifesto, she has to claim that her policies were great and the ways in which they were communicated was the problem, or she's toast.
She’s very proud of the Policies she helped to write and has no intention of apologising. No need Becky, we are very happy that you are sticking to your guns! :grin: In her interview this evening on the Beeb, she said she’s “a normal Mum, who at the weekend, just wants to chill out, watch a bit of Netflix, whilst eating a Chinese”. Judging by her side on profile, perhaps she should consider giving up the latter for now!
Joking aside, watching her giving a hustings speech to the Momentum faithful, it appears that part of Labour is still in denial. Lots of whooping and clapping to every sound bite - the only thing missing was an ‘Oh Jeremy Corbyn’ type chant - perhaps the faithful are in the process of making a new one up.
Brilliant (from a Tory POV)!

Robme

LE
Damn, I was hoping it would be col Nugee first.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Along side my stunning prediction that Magic Grandpa, would never garner enough votes to become leader of Labour, my money is Col Fourfatbellys Nugget to become next Labour leader.

Robme

LE
She’s very proud of the Policies she helped to write and has no intention of apologising. No need Becky, we are very happy that you are sticking to your guns! :grin: In her interview this evening on the Beeb, she said she’s “a normal Mum, who at the weekend, just wants to chill out, watch a bit of Netflix, whilst eating a Chinese”. Judging by her side on profile, perhaps she should consider giving up the latter for now!
Joking aside, watching her giving a hustings speech to the Momentum faithful, it appears that part of Labour is still in denial. Lots of whooping and clapping to every sound bite - the only thing missing was an ‘Oh Jeremy Corbyn’ type chant - perhaps the faithful are in the process of making a new one up.
Brilliant (from a Tory POV)!
I’m looking forward to the punch-up between Wrong daily and Hubby over Franking? Him flogging kit to make it happen, her being against the whole idea? With an arse like she has, she’s only got to sit on his face and it’s all over bar the eventual suffocation.

Along side my stunning prediction that Magic Grandpa, would never garner enough votes to become leader of Labour, my money is Col Fourfatbellys Nugget to become next Labour leader.
Highly doubtful, Nugee struggled to get the initial votes & support.

If she can't get a union to back her she's no chance.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I don't think Emily is enjoying being interviewed by Brillo.

I’m looking forward to the punch-up between Wrong daily and Hubby over Franking? Him flogging kit to make it happen, her being against the whole idea? With an arse like she has, she’s only got to sit on his face and it’s all over bar the eventual suffocation.
God's tits.

Fracking.

It's fucking 'fracking'.

Not 'Franking'.

You thick cunt.

I don't think Emily is enjoying being interviewed by Brillo.
I’m recording it to savour later when I’ve had a few warmers into the bank. No spoilers please! :grin:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Watching Lady Emily go from smiling, ready to show the world that she is the answer to Labour's woes, to a snarling shouting harridan - wonderful.

Brillo should be congratulated for doing that in just a few minutes. :)

Latest Threads