Who will be the next Labour leader?

• Emily Thornberry

• Jess Philips

• Lisa Nandy

• Kier Starmer

• Rebecca Long Bailey

• Someone Else

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hasn’t one of them already spoken about rejoining the Mafia? This would be the EU smarting from humiliation, broke and feather bedding farmers. Rejoining what? The Euro, Shengen and all those little opt outs that we currently enjoy.
Perhaps when The Jocks show us complete humiliation viza there application to join the EU once they split the Union?
Us "Jocks" are going nowhere.......wee nippy is living in a fantasy land.

Robme

LE
Not according to her maths. Perhaps those private lessons from the Hippocrodilious weren't such a good idea after all.

It just shows the power of stupid people in groups, it's how the SNP support base can be so large

craven50

Old-Salt
It just shows the power of stupid people in groups, it's how the SNP support base can be so large
So large? Give us a break! When it counts and not in the Mickey Mouse Holyrood. That's when the5will get screwed.
They can't even get a majority with PR :D

UKTAP

LE
I actually hope Starmer (least abysmal of a truly abysmal bunch) gets it. If they get another illiberal nutter like Wrong-Daily, it'll just give the Conservatives free reign or another four years to go against the electorate again like they did by putting TCTM in charge.

Weak opposition is not a good thing. And Wrong-Daily would be fucking dreadul. Her horrible, sneering grid and the shite that comes out of it would be electoral poison.

par avion

War Hero
How do you know the English still wan't you? You only came in because you wanted a share of the colonial looting after making a complete hash of your own attempt's in Panama with 3000 dead jocks and a bankrupt Scottish economy.(Not much change there with wee nippy's handing of the Scottish economy)

I actually hope Starmer (least abysmal of a truly abysmal bunch) gets it. If they get another illiberal nutter like Wrong-Daily, it'll just give the Conservatives free reign or another four years to go against the electorate again like they did by putting TCTM in charge.

Weak opposition is not a good thing. And Wrong-Daily would be ******* dreadul. Her horrible, sneering grid and the shite that comes out of it would be electoral poison.
You mean Starmer with the SURPRISED look on his face . . . . stood in the church vestry, in the dark . . .
He always seems to have a SURPRISED look on his face . . . .

As though he was stood in the church vestry, in the dark . . .

. . . and when someone comes in and turns-on the light, he realises they can see that he has his trousers are round his ankles !! :( ;)

How do you know the English still wan't you? You only came in because you wanted a share of the colonial looting after making a complete hash of your own attempt's in Panama with 3000 dead jocks and a bankrupt Scottish economy.(Not much change there with wee nippy's handing of the Scottish economy)
FB_IMG_1577978832086.jpg

On a more serious note, all joking aside, I really hope Thornberry gets the position. I've got a few quid riding on her.
A Thornberry/Burgon ticket is the best we can hope for now

craven50

Old-Salt
Err hum! Are you a bit thick seems so. :D

par avion

War Hero

Weak opposition is not a good thing. And Wrong-Daily would be ******* dreadul. Her horrible, sneering grid and the shite that comes out of it would be electoral poison.
Angela Rayner who would be her deputy is even worse. She was on a panel just before the election with Nigel Farage and a Tory MP. She was so obnoxious,whinny, hectoring and talking over Nige and Tory boy. The female BBC host just let her do it making no attempt to stop her. Nige just looked bored as he is used to it with all his question time appearances. Tory boy took it well.

The thought of RLB and Rayner as PM and Deputy would keep me awake at night in sweats.

UKTAP

LE
Angela Rayner who would be her deputy is even worse. She was on a panel just before the election with Nigel Farage and a Tory MP. She was so obnoxious,whinny, hectoring and talking over Nige and Tory boy. The female BBC host just let her do it making no attempt to stop her. Nige just looked bored as he is used to it with all his question time appearances. Tory boy took it well.

The thought of RLB and Rayner as PM and Deputy would keep me awake at night in sweats.
If those two horrible cunts ended up as PM and deputy, it's safe to say that I'd be seeking employment and residence overseas. As would anyone with any type of transferable skill.

Much like a certain S. American country...

Ted Nugent
Elmer Fudd
Diane Abbott
Theophilus P. Wildebeest
Ignatius J. Reilly
Groucho Marx
Sean Bean
Ben Dover
Johnny Cash
Weeee didn't start the fire.
Its always been burnin,
since the word was turnin'....

Nah. Doesn't scan.

I have no problem whatsoever with the view that a decent opposition who potentially are capable of reining in some of the incumbents more ludicrous ideas should they exist.

However, it is not the job the current landslide Government was voted in to do to provide such an opposition.

It's down to you Jeremy, Dianne and the other utterly pathetic whiners still sucking on the public teat to form an opposition.

You failed big time, really big time: accept it!

Latest Threads