• Emily Thornberry

• Jess Philips

• Lisa Nandy

• Kier Starmer

• Rebecca Long Bailey

• Someone Else

Results are only viewable after voting.
Last edited:
Clive Lewis has ‘withdrawn’ from the race and asked his supporters to recast their votes. That’s all 4 of them! :-D

Clive Lewis has ‘withdrawn’ from the race and asked his supporters to recast their votes. That’s all 4 of them! :-D
It's ironic that Clive "On your knees bitch" Lewis has pulled out

The final 5 are through, what a dearth of talent:

I'm still voting for the Northern, eeeoooppp eckythump, I worked down't pits until Thatcher closed them all tha' knows Becky and Grangela.

The first hurdle to become a candidate seems relatively simple compared to this ....

The contenders will have to pass a second hurdle of gaining nominations from at least 33 constituency Labour parties or three affiliates, of which two must be trade unions, representing at least 5% of affiliate membership.
.... courtesy of The Guardian .

I was going to post that spreadsheet I posted on the Comrade Corbyn thread last week and noticed that Guido has an update as posted by @exbluejob and @Helm Here is a snapshot of the summary details for convenience.

1578932267404.png

As the saying goes "You couldn't make it up!"

Some comments:

1578932839664.png

1578932890024.png

1578933014031.png

1578933071037.png

1578933129845.png

Last edited:
The final 5 are through, what a dearth of talent:

I'm still voting for the Northern, eeeoooppp eckythump, I worked down't pits until Thatcher closed them all tha' knows Becky and Grangela.
It's all very sad, Labour have lost the best leader they never had:

1578937250304.png

That whirring noise you can hear is John Smith spinning in his grave.

He just peaked at 14,000rpm.
I wonder what labour would be like today ,had He lived? I think labour is finished. The place needs a proper grown up centrist party,if the country is to have a functioning democracy. The current lot can piss off to their fantasy 30s type soviets,and play politics.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I voted that I think Starmer will be three next leader, I hope I’m wrong.
He is very left wing yet can come across a centralist old fashioned Labour sought of chap and this combination is dangerous as he could easily win back labour voters and win an election.
Personally I would like to see that thick Shadow Business secretary Long-Bailey win, a continuation of Corbyn style bolloX which will ensure complete melt down of the party.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
It's all very sad, Labour have lost the best leader they never had:

View attachment 443535
Well I think the nominations are too white.

Oh sorry that’s what they are saying about the Oscars but it breaks my heart that this lady won’t be leader. It would have been so damn funny.

I voted that I think Starmer will be three next leader, I hope I’m wrong.
He is very left wing yet can come across a centralist old fashioned Labour sought of chap and this combination is dangerous as he could easily win back labour voters and win an election.
Personally I would like to see that thick Shadow Business secretary Long-Bailey win, a continuation of Corbyn style bolloX which will ensure complete melt down of the party.
Please define old school Labour

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads