The Next Doctor Who???

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by MrPositive, Jan 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The eleventh Doctor Who will be announced tonight on a special episode of Doctor Who Confidential, on BBC1 at 17:35

'The identity of David Tennant's replacement as Doctor Who will be revealed. Plus, a look back at the ten previous incarnations of the Time Lord, their companions, most heroic moments and adventures, the monsters they have battled, as well as the particular traits which have defined each one of them '

Personally for fav to date has to be the present David Tennent, just wondering what anyone else opinions are of either who was the best Dr or who will be the next??

Some contenders below:
  2. Jade Goody
  3. Mongo

Mongo LE Reviewer

Tennant is good. I think Paterson Joseph would make a good Dr, he's done well in Survivors and seems to be the type who'd fit in well with the role.
  4. Surely she would be more suited to be a stunt double for the Slitheen? 8O

For all those who don't know who or what a slitheen is, I give you.....

5. I think Tennant is the best doctor so far. I think Damian Lewis would make a good Doctor, but I'm afraid they'll choose some girl to play. That's all nice and Politically Correct and all...
  6. Eddie Izzard or Ric Mayall.
    Whoever it is will have big shoes to fill
    Edited to ad my youngest daughter is hoping they will chose a female by the time she finishes her drama degree :roll:
  7. On TV this morning Tennant referred to the next Doctor as "he", but it might have been deliberately misleading ........... :?
  8. not a big fan of telly / Dr Who but either of those two would be cracking choices!
  9. It's Matt Smith apparently.

A school friend of his has let it slip on another forum I peruse.
  10. The Sun is saying its not going to be female, I for one hope its not, I'd love to see James Macavoy doing it ( purely from a eye candy point of view because a girl can be shallow sometimes). I would have loved to have seen David Morrissey and think they could work the christmas story line into him becoming the new doctor.
  11. I thought David tennant was great as The Doctor. I shall miss him. Although i'm looking forward to seeing the next one, hopefully it won't be a female.
  12. [​IMG]
    I hope not :cry:
  13. I vote for Phillip Glenister, he would make a cracking Dr Who.
  14. He's starring in a new series called Demons i think.
  15. James Nesbitt would play a very dark Doctor.