The new, well one careful previous owner Blue Angels C-130J

If not already posted on ARRSE, I present the new Fat Albert for the Blue Angels, which was rolled out from Marshall Aerospace at Cambridge today,

Bu No 170000

You wouldn't believe the cake & arse party that went on behind that episode.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
we have c-130s to spare then do we?

The MoD thinks so. Our J models have been flogged in small quantities to Bahrain and Bangladesh. We started out with 25, wrote 2 off, so we are down of a maximum of 20 now.

We are keeping around six to eight, as far as I'm aware. As the A400M (Atlas C.1) is too big for 47 Sqn and what they get up to, which should not be mentioned on here.

If the US Navy is buying a British plane does the pilot sit on the opposite side from the usual position?

Mattb

LE
Pretty much the entire fleet of C5s has been binned in the move to the A400M, the C4s are the ones that have been retained as their more versatile (being the longer model).

If not already posted on ARRSE, I present the new Fat Albert with underlying health conditions for the Blue Angels, which was rolled out from Marshall Aerospace at Cambridge today,
Get with the programme, you're sooooo unwoke

If the US Navy is buying a British plane does the pilot sit on the opposite side from the usual position?
apologies for the slight thread drift, but a long time ago I managed to convince a very thick mate of mine that the reason why Japanese motorbikes became so popular in the 70s and 80s was because they were RH Drive like UK bikes and therefore cheap, whereas Beemers and Harleys had to be converted from LH Drive before being imported and this brought the costs up.

Latest Threads