The New Tony Martin?

'I have looked very carefully at the public interest in this case, and I am satisfied that it requires a prosecution."
Yes, and the person who should be prosecuted is the CPS cnut who decided to prosecute someone defending his home against two burglars.

It isn't clear if the scrotes brought the knife - if they did then it beggars belief he was even charged - I also cannot believe that the 17 year old stayed in the house after the first scuffle, he was clearly up for it - he does look a bit simple on the photo. If he grabbed the knife from his Mum's kitchen then perhaps it isn't so clear from my understanding but he unequivocally gets my support, I wouldn't take any chances if I found somebody like that in my house.

He must however be a bit of a knacker if he can't catch a 14 year old that had been injured.

He'll get pinged for Manslaughter.. Get 4 years - do two.

Time well spent offing that thieving chavvy little throbber IMHO

wommit said:
'I have looked very carefully at the public interest in this case, and I am satisfied that it requires a prosecution."
Yes, and the person who should be prosecuted is the CPS cnut who decided to prosecute someone defending his home against two burglars.

Step off the outrage bus…

HE was NOT defending his home, he entered his Mothers house, found a burglary in progess, and chased one of the perps off the premises, down the street and stabbed him, he then went back to the house, confronted the other one and stabbed him.

When you start chasing up and down a street with a knife stabbing people you can't claim self defence.

Yes you can, you can claim what you like, it's up to others to decide whether your claims are a reasonable justification for your actions.

Is he the new Tony Martin?

No. He didn't shoot somebody in the back as they were running away from him in fear for their life.

Should this case be heard?

Yes. Because then maybe the people in here who know exactly what happened at that incident and are quick to judge might actually find out what happened in that incident and stop themselves from being charged with something similar.

Is it a loss that the ugly little scrote is dead?

Being totally brutally honest, I doubt it, but I am basing that on the fact he looks a nasty little ccok in the photo attached to the story. But that is probably not fair of me.

And FFS, stop this St Tony Martin boll0x!

The bloke was a fvcking nutcase who had also previously fired at a car parked near his farm and at someone stealing apples his orchard, that last incident resulted in his Firearms Licence being revoked.

He also shot the two scrotes in the back as they ran off with an unlicensed shotgun, but what really did for him was he didn't call the Police and let Barass bleed to death.

Oil_Slick said:
wommit said:

HE was NOT defending his home, he entered his Mothers house, found a burglary in progess, and chased on of the perps off the premises, down the street and stabbed him, he then went back to the house, confronted the other one and stabbed him.

When you start chasing up and down a street with a knife stabbing people you can't claim self defence.
You say that like it's a bad thing! 8O :twisted:

One less Jeremy Kyle in the world. Good drills, that man. 8)

He will, of course, do time: the only crimes our "justice system" puts any effort into punishing is Taking the Law Into Your Own Hands and "thought" crimes. Like calling a police horse "gay"... :roll:

Oil_Slick said:

The bloke was a fvcking nutcase who had also previously fired at a car parked near his farm and at someone stealing apples his orchard, that last incident resulted in his Firearms Licence being revoked.

He also shot the two scrotes in the back as they ran off with an unlicensed shotgun, but what really did for him was he didn't call the Police and let Barass bleed to death.
No. What did for him was the Plod having a testicular failure when it came to dealing with Pikies. :roll:

Werewolf said:
Oil_Slick said:
wommit said:

HE was NOT defending his home, he entered his Mothers house, found a burglary in progess, and chased on of the perps off the premises, down the street and stabbed him, he then went back to the house, confronted the other one and stabbed him.

He will, of course, do time: the only crimes our "justice system" puts any effort into punishing is Taking the Law Into Your Own Hands and "thought" crimes. Like calling a police horse "gay"... :roll:

It's a simple given…

You stab them INSIDE the house in the same attack, you felt yourself in danger and reacted… Case chucked out

You chase one up and down the street with a shive, then return to the house to finish off No 2, you can't claim you felt yourself in danger and were acting in self defence… Go to jail.

Now, if after the chase down the street he'd called the Police, he would have been in the clear, but returning to sort out the other twat will get you nailed for 'revenge'.

cpunk

LE
Werewolf said:
No. What did for him was the Plod having a testicular failure when it came to dealing with Pikies. :roll:
What's really criminal is when the front wheels on shopping trolleys go wonky: they need fixing and fast! Any chance you and FrankCastle might sort it out?

Werewolf said:
Oil_Slick said:

If Martin had shot them as they entered the house with a legally owned shotgun he would have been in the clear…

Oil_Slick said:
Werewolf said:
Oil_Slick said:
wommit said:

It's a simple given…

You stab them INSIDE the house in the same attack, you felt yourself in danger and reacted… Case chucked out

You chase one up and down the street with a shive, then return to the house to finish off No 2, you can't claim you felt yourself in danger and were acting in self defence… Go to jail.

Now, if after the chase down the street he'd called the Police, he would have been in the clear, but returning to sort out the other twat will get you nailed for 'revenge'.
Legally, I have no doubt you are absolutely correct. And unless the judge or jury have an attack of common sense, this bloke's going down. :roll:

Morally, I'm only sorry he did'nt slit the other JK's throat as well. :twisted:

Oil_Slick said:
wommit said:

HE was NOT defending his home, he entered his Mothers house, found a burglary in progess, and chased one of the perps off the premises, down the street and stabbed him, he then went back to the house, confronted the other one and stabbed him.

Whats your address pal? Youre clearly a soft touch so might as well come over yours, turn you over, rape your wife and bugger your kids. As long as I'm running away from your outrage theres fcuk all you can do about it. Your words.....

Oil_Slick said:
Werewolf said:
Oil_Slick said:

If Martin had shot them as they entered the house with a legally owned shotgun he would have been in the clear…
If Plod had done their job and prevented Martin being burgled over a dozen times previously, then the Pikies might not have been there in the first place.

And if they had not allowed the inbred relatives of the Darwin Award Winner to intimidate the jury, Martin might not have been convicted.

Martin was/is not a poster boy for mental health. But his local Farce were either lazy or cowardly. Or both.

cpunk said:
Werewolf said:
What's really criminal is when the front wheels on shopping trolleys go wonky: they need fixing and fast! Any chance you and FrankCastle might sort it out?
Look, mate, you have to get over your bitterness about not getting that job with Tesco...

There's always ASDA! :D

Why the outrage, has anyone actually read the papers to which the CPS are condsidering prosecution? No? I thought so.

He ran after one of the Burglars and sometime in the house or during the chase the 14 yr old was injured. Where exactly the injury was obtained is unclear and so should be left to the court to explain.

Was there some pre-meditaion? Did he really manage to over-power this scrote(s), take possesion of the knife and inflict a wound? Or possibly he collects a knife from said house with the clear intent to inflict injury?

So, we assume he obtains a knife (in some struggle?) from Perp 1 (the 14 yr old) and either in the house or in pursuit, injures Perp 1. Perp 2 stays in the house knowing that Perp 1 has possibly left and/or possible injured. He remains in the property, for what? To nick that final thing (greedy fecker) or is struck with fear? We may never know. However, Roberts now returns to his mothers property and, I suspect, still in possesion of the kinfe. he confronts Perp 2 and in an ensuing struggle manages to fatally stab him. Something smells fishy.

Could it be more like he obtained the knife from one or other of the Perps and did Perp 2 before he legged it off in pursuit of Perp 1?
The fact that Perp 2 'remained' in the house even though they'd been rumbled and, as expected, the fuzz would be inbound, remains one of the main points of this sorry case.

Chavvy little fucker still deserved it, just by definition of being in somebodies house with intent to steal.