'The new Susan Boyle'

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mark The Convict, Mar 26, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]

It's the one on the left. Link; Move over Susan Boyle, here comes Jonathan - News and Gossip - Yahoo!7 TV

Fair play to the kid for mustering the gumption to get up on stage and have a go. Can't be easy, I don't think.

“Just when you think things couldn’t get any worse,” Britain's Got Talent mastermind Simon Cowell said to guest judge Carmen Electra as the duo consisting of Jonathan Antoine and Charlotte Jaconelli took the stage.

Good one, Simon.
  2. Fair play to the lad...hope he makes it, good for him to stick with her as well..........
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Wife was watching that and I was in the room. That really was a genuine surprise for all concerned. The kid looked like he was going to wet himself just getting up the courage to go on stage and then he sang like a fat Italian! Good drills refusing to ditch the bird who helped him get there and shame on Cowell for even suggesting it!
  4. I'm not a fan of the Italian-type baritone, nor of talent shows, but it's good to see someone with ability get a go. Makes a change from the manufactured mass-marketed nonentities usually passed off as 'talent' these days.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I'm not anti gay as such but can't at least one of the male judges be heterosexual.
  6. David Williams has shagged Patsy Kensit, Abi Titmuss, Emily Scott, Lauren Budd and he's married to Lara Stone.

I bet he's gutted that people think he's a puff.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. The new Susan Boyle. Why? We don't even want the old Susan Boyle.
    Another fat social inadequate who can sing a bit.
    If I want to listen to opera I'll fire up some Maria Callas.
    If I need half a ton of tallow I'll harpoon Jonathan fucknuts and render down his disgustingly obese corpse.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. The headline in that article is mince.

Susan Boyle is a bird, Jonathan is not. Susan Boyle has a learning difficulty, Jonathan has not. Susan Boyle sings popular music, Jonathan does not. There is no need for her to move over, or in fact move anywhere.

Perhaps the article was attempting, and failing, to allude to the opera singing lad that won Britains got Talent in 2007.

Paul Potts.

Oops, NAAFI. Soapy tit wank.
  9. What I believe the homosexual community refer to as a "beard".
  10. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Naffi bar right? course she'll have to move over, if you put them both on the same side of the bus it will roll over in the first corner!.

non naffi answer. Wish I had that talent, good luck to the lad.
  11. I have to admit when he first appeared on screen I thought it was a fat bird!
  12. Speaking from experience??
  13. Is she not rations for later? (I'm sure at the auditions they were a quartet, but lunch was late)
  14. Fair play to the large chap, he's got a good voice so why not try and earn some cash out of it.

On the down side his undercarriage probably reeks of sweat, fungal growth and despair.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Good luck to the bloke. However, Simon Cowell is a sphincter of the highest order and should be punched into the fucking sun.
    • Like Like x 3