The New RLC Cap Badge.....

That's a bit big to go on my beret mate.  ::)

Ah, I see my post may have been misconstrued... :-/

Seriously, it's like one o' them chocolate coins that's been run-over by armour.....

...an ABORTION of the highest order

To whoever designed/commisioned this....this...this thing:

I JOINED THE PAY CORPS AND WEAR A SNOT GREEN BERET! I NEED MY HEAD EXAMINED!!!

No mate, it's called sarcasm. Anyway, I quite like the cap badge! At least I'm not in the Pay Corps by another name!

Come on admit it, the new RLC cap badge is better than the last crappy, cheapy, plastic thing that you get from a christmas cracker.

Now all they have to do is make everyone change to cloth badges in six months time then change their minds after another six months back to metal, then on, get the picture.

When it's massed produced for the masses, whatdeyu expect? Franklin mint?
Most of the bods that are entitled to wear it wont bother and will mince around with their beret in their pocket, slouching in a generally un-military fashion! Just my opinion and experience of Gutersloh you understand! :eek: ;D ;)

mince around with their beret in their pocket, slouching in a generally un-military fashion
I thought Gav R had long since gone back to the RAF  ;D

Due to the next round of defence cuts, and the privatisation of the RLC, the new cap badge will be...

;D

Well,  everyone knows the RLC is just the paramilitary wing of Eddie Stobart.   ;)

[/bait]

"Look mummy, there's an aeroplane up in the sky!"

paramilitary
That word suggests an activity with which we are unfamiliar.  ;D

Back to my Yorkie!

Who Cares, it's not a fashion parade, Change Corps if your not too happy about the badge......."Winging Gits"

Just wear one of those Cloth ones, then anyone not in the Corps will bang one up for you thinkin' you're a Rodney.

That is if you're in one of them units you can get away with wearing it...

Carry on!!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
catchyerselfon REME 44
bombdoctor RLC 28
Bomb_Doctor RLC 1