THE NEW RECRUIT by Andy McNab

Discussion in 'Christmas Auctions' started by Grownup_Rafbrat, Dec 10, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

Here is another auction made possible by the ARRSe Book Club (ABC). This is for a hardback copy of Mr. McNab’s first foray into children’s books, well teenagers anyway. It's a quick auction, so we can get it away to the winner in time for Santa to organise delivery on the 25th. Auld-Yin will post linky thingies to pictures and the ARRSe Rum Rats review.

The lot includes postage to UK or BFPO address.

The auction will run until
    Friday, 14th December at 1600 hours (UK Time)

All proceeds to Holidays4Heroes.
    By bidding or taking part in the auctions in any way, you agree to abide by the Auction Rules.

2. Start you off at £10?

3. Grownup_Rafbrat

Very kind, zero-over. Thank you.

4. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Here is the link to the review, courtesy of the son of A2_Matelot; it comes after the review for Red Notice, but to avoid confusion I will put the relevant review: http://www.arrse.co.uk/content/1356-red-notice-andy-mcnab.html

Should be worth a few bob and a nice Christmas stocking filler for some teenager.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Any more bids?

6. Grownup_Rafbrat

Thank you No_Duff. This auction will end at 1800 tomorrow, so rattle those piggy banks and make your final bids please.

7. Grownup_Rafbrat

[URL="http://www.tab1.de/gfx/arrse/hammer.jpg%5b/IMG"]http://www.tab1.de/gfx/arrse/hammer.jpg[/IMG[/URL]]

[B]Congratulations and thank you No_Duff. [/B]

[B][B]For £15 this lovely lot is yours. [/B]
    [B]Thank you for supporting Holidays for Heroes, and thank you to Auld_Yin for organising the lot for us.[/B][/B]

[U]Please transfer the money to:[/U]

[B][B]Bank: Holidays4heroes[/B]
    [B]HSBC[/B]
    [B]Sort: 40-12-09[/B]
    [B]Acct: 41416081[/B]

[B]IBAN: GB29MIDL40120941416081[/B]
    [B]Swift: MIDLGB2120G[/B][/B]

Please PM me confirmation details of the payment and let me know where the parcel should be sent.

If you’d like to use PayPal, please use shopgirl’s account [EMAIL="rb0@live.co.uk"]rb0@live.co.uk[/EMAIL]. She will pass the money to us.

8. Grownup_Rafbrat

No_Duff it's getting a bit close to Christmas if we are to post this to you in time for wrapping and storing under the tree. Could you make contact asap please?

Thanks
    GRB

9. Sorry, have sent you PM.

No rush on posting it.

Have I mentioned the word "Sorry".........................I have poked myself in the eye with a sharp stick as penance :)

10. Grownup_Rafbrat

No probs. We're all busy at this time of year, and the book hasn't arrived with me yet. If it gets here tomorrow I'll whizz it straight to the Post Office so you may get it in time for the New Year.

11. Book received.

Cheers,
    No_Duff.

12. Grownup_Rafbrat

Good news! Enjoy!