The new Premiership Season - Your predictions

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by drain_sniffer, Aug 15, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So, its nearly uppon us and I want your serious, UNBIASED predictions for the season. So

Premiership - Chelsea, Liverpool, ManUtd

FA Cup - Totenham

League Cup - Charlton

(notice nothing for the Arse this year)

As for the Arrse league, well its a forgon conclusion :D

2. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

What, a three way tie?

3. Unbiased you said,Arse hater.

Prem Arsenal Chelsea

CL BARCA

FA Cup Newcastle

League Cup - Accrington Stanley/Aston Villa

Relegated - Sheff utd Watford Boro

4. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Prem League: Chelski

FA Cup: Arsenal

League Cup: Arsenal B team

Champs league: Not Chelski

2009 Conference: Chelsea

2010 LDV vans: Chelsea Phoenixes

5. Prem League - The Mighty Chelsea!

Cham League - Barca/Chelsea

FA Cup - Liverpool

League Cup - Spurs / Man U

6. Ventress, were you once buggered by a chelsea fan?

7. League: Liverpool/Chelsea
    F.A Cup:Man UTD
    League Cup:Newcastle/West Ham
    Champs League:Barcelona

8. What team is going to upset all the pundits by having a blinder up to christmas.I think Reading will do a Wigan and be up in the top 6 for a good while.Or am I talking sh*te

9. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

I have a rabid hatred for Chelski , probably more than the Yids and the Mancs. Nothing personal.

10. I fancy West Ham for a bit of an upset somewhere, maybe even a top 5 finish.

11. Don't care. You wouldn't if you where a Wanderer's fan. I face another nine months of coasting along someplace between tenth and third, never quite good enough to mount a serious challenge and losing to a sloppy goal in the 98th minute of every game, the only goals we do score coming from Kevin Davies when the oppo keeper bounces it off his arrse, but not thankfully not bad enough to face relegation, ever again.

Still, I love 'em, and I couldn't support another team, ever. So long as we do Man U and Chelski don't bag five against us again.

Edited cuz i cant spel in it :oops:

12. I'll stay loyal to my team and humbly believe that Aston Villa will clear up this season

13. I'd agree with Morty, I dont care either as a Villa fan.
    Im so used to see them doing well up until christmas then become a bunch
    of useless cnuts. Happens every year.
    Maybe the new manager can pull something out of the bag...............

Doubt it.

14. well I would expect sale and Wasps to dominate the Premiership but we should also watch out for Irish and Quins. Leicester can never be disregarded but I think they will merely be pace-makers not setters. Bath would be a good shout for relegation as sadly so should be Worcester - who seemed every week last season to be signing off.

Oh sorry...that other code of football? Oh, well then whoever has the most money. Probably.

15. Premiership - Liverpool
    FA Cup - Hastings United
    League Cup - Bolton

Champions' (sic) League - Porto
    UEFA Cup - Newcastle

Spurs will have a good season, but will be runners-up in everything as they are felled at the last hurdle by an increasingly-imaginative 'Highbury Poisoner'.

Wayne Rooney will get sent off

Terry Venables will take an unexpectedly large portion of the England players' pool.

Chelsea will again be underwritten to the tune of £100 per seat per match (do the math!)

An England player will learn to speak English and have something worthwhile to say.

The first Premiership outfit to part company with their manager will be Blackburn, but no-one will care.