The New past and Present Dinner

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by WasMe, Jan 13, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok, gloves off!!!!!!!!!!

The P&P dinner is due in June o4 at Camberley!

I hear that RAVC, RAMC, RADC & QARANC are all welcome ( I really hope that all cap badges turn up).

I really really hope that I see lots of people I haven't seen in ages at the dinner and we all have a ruddy good time! I welcome the new and think it will be a greeat success!
  2. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

A date for the diary, or is that dairy? Anyway TisMe, will see you there- and you may even let light into your wallet!
  3. Just remember QMan, put your leave pass in to ER indoors at least 3 months in advance ?????

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
  4. I shall be in attendance to further my drinking skills in unison with TURP...!
  5. I will be going just to see TURP, I can only manage the sight of him once a year !!!
  6. Nah! the smells worse...

I am definitely gonna be there this time, erm, as long as Domestic Sunray says I can... :roll:
  7. My Long haired RSM has already signed my leave pass as she says it affords her some peace and quiet.

and yes come to think of it TURP does smell a bit 8O
  8. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Shes away for 9 months so when the cats away, the mouse cowers under the furniture!
  9. unless we invade another 3rd world country, ill be there.
  10. I am so looking forward to the event just for the abuse that will be thrown by TURP and QMan ??? at each other and most definately at me !!

Why ? I hear you Cry.

Because I am a recruit and proud of it.
  11. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Well you have to proud of something- and it's not your hair!
  12. OOOHHHHHH we are on the offensive this week ? But the old ones are the best. There is nothing wrong with auburn :wink: :wink: :wink:
  13. I shall be there - A Member of The RADC that is
  14. GP3 Wrote:

I am so pleased you will be there,
    do you think you could fix these
    for TURP over that weekend ? :lol:

Im not sure but I think this could be
    why he has a bit of a problem with
    his breath ?

15. Nope - do you really think we do work in the DDA :twisted: please refer the matter to your local DC I am sure DDA TE will be able to help - if not please see your local VET :mrgreen: