The New Model Pension Plan

Discussion in 'The Lamp and Sandbag II - The Tall Story Strikes B' started by TheIronDuke, Mar 2, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Who'd have thought it?

One poodles about all ones life, contributing sod-all to the greater good but cutting a dash, in the full expectation that that ones Gold Plated pension will allow one to suck up Gin at ten bells then have a little rant, read the Telegraph, luncheon, then have a little snooze. Then have another Gin.

Only to find ones Pension has been pissed up against the fucking wall by some spotty git in a Porsche who's Daddy never went to school with anyone one would care to share a railway carriage with.

Well one is not in the fucking mood.

We need an alternative Pension Plan.

CCTV has mostly cattled the 'Lets rob a bank and blame the IRA' gig.

And lets face it, with one or two notable exceptions, the drug smuggling thing has had its day. It is a young mans game, when all is said and done.

Jesus. All suggestions considered.
  2. Given any thought to prostitution?

Failing that, try getting elected old chap. legalised robbery.
  3. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

There used to be a thread somewhere in here about "Let's overthrow the government" though I suspect it was somewhere like the NAAFI bar, because we explicitly didn't want Joe Public to take us seriously, because the home page specifically says we are NOT out to overthrow the government.

I am sure that that long-running thread (which I haven't seen for a lo-o-o-ong time) had some serious plans in it.

Or a meringue? (As we say up north.)