The new Lara Croft

#2
Want that one! :drool:

Good chebs, flexible, trained with gats, slightly posh voice as well...

Have her washed and brought to my tent! :twisted:
 
#5
She's mince! Does she not realise she is taking herself and her role just a little too seriously? Silly cow :D

Ah well, I'd shag it :lol:
 

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
#6
She was frothing on the wireless last night. Saying she was going to be trained by the SAS. At the boathouse, or is poor Roman going to find his gates suddenly unwatched?

Dozy bint could have trained with 49 Para if she'd of asked nicely.
 
#7
TheIronDuke said:
She was frothing on the wireless last night. Saying she was going to be trained by the SAS. At the boathouse, or is poor Roman going to find his gates suddenly unwatched?

Dozy bint could have trained with 49 Para if she'd of asked nicely.
To do what exactly!! shitting in plastic bags on ops, FFS
 
#9
in_the_cheapseats said:
She's mince! Does she not realise she is taking herself and her role just a little too seriously? Silly cow :D

Ah well, I'd shag it :lol:
My bold

And that's a recommendation is it? :?

Come on......... you're no different to any of us blokes on here. It's got a pulse..... That'll do. :D
 

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
#10
Chuzu said:
Would still prefer nell
"Theres only one Lara Croft, theres only one Lara Croft, theres only one Lara Croooooft...."

 
#11
Chuzu said:
Would still prefer nell
Seconded - the definative MILF! :D

And she's kinky - bonus! :twisted:
 
#12
Mitchthebar said:
in_the_cheapseats said:
She's mince! Does she not realise she is taking herself and her role just a little too seriously? Silly cow :D

Ah well, I'd shag it :lol:
My bold

And that's a recommendation is it? :?

Come on......... you're no different to any of us blokes on here. It's got a pulse..... That'll do. :D
Fair one :D
 
#13
in_the_cheapseats said:
Mitchthebar said:
in_the_cheapseats said:
She's mince! Does she not realise she is taking herself and her role just a little too seriously? Silly cow :D

Ah well, I'd shag it :lol:
My bold

And that's a recommendation is it? :?

Come on......... you're no different to any of us blokes on here. It's got a pulse..... That'll do. :D
Fair one :D
If it's a really hot day, even having a pulse is not a pre-requisite! 8O :twisted:
 

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
#15
salforddude said:
On a really hot day you have to be quick to avoid all that unpleasent splashing and splitting
We have the technology

 
#16
salforddude said:
On a really hot day you have to be quick to avoid all that unpleasent splashing and splitting
And got to do it before they start to smell..... well before it gets too bad. :D
 
#17
She'll have to work hard to be as good as Nell McAndrew was..

It's not just about being body mapped and turn up at launches , you've go to be a public and accessible face too.

Rhona Mitra was errrr not very good at that. Nell was excellent, a really really good Croft. She clearly enjoyed the role, and clearly enjoyed talking to and dealing with the fan base at shows, which was a considerable task. Always kept a smile on ,and acted posh but accessible to just the right degree. A really nice lady to boot, and I think the best persona of Croft, and I include Jolie in that.

As for being trained by the SAS , does she mean being trained by a former Sasser who now specialises in action games?
 
#19
PartTimePongo said:
She'll have to work hard to be as good as Nell McAndrew was..

It's not just about being body mapped and turn up at launches , you've go to be a public and accessible face too.

Rhona Mitra was errrr not very good at that. Nell was excellent, a really really good Croft. She clearly enjoyed the role, and clearly enjoyed talking to and dealing with the fan base at shows, which was a considerable task. Always kept a smile on ,and acted posh but accessible to just the right degree. A really nice lady to boot, and I think the best persona of Croft, and I include Jolie in that.

As for being trained by the SAS , does she mean being trained by a former Sasser who now specialises in action games?
Seconded; Nell was the best. Fit in EVERY sense of the word! :D

The woman is living proof that human cloning is a good idea: there are simply not enough Nells in the world!

Having said that, I would'nt kick Rhona or the new lass out of bed... :twisted:
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
masher69 Gaming and Software 3
N The Intelligence Cell 15
Espionage The NAAFI Bar 12

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top