The new(ish) defence secretary

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Livin_on_a_prayer, May 29, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone know anything bout him yet, what kind of man he is and all that (other than a brownite hatchet man).
  2. Apperently he is a bit a bit of a hatchet man with brownite tendancies.................
  3. Just watched him on the morning news. Bit like Hoone without the personality.
  4. Just another labour sh1tehound..........their all f*ckwits that should have been drowned at birth.

Wouldn't give any of them the time of day.

Rant over...................
  5. Either he's not well briefed or he can't remember his briefing- Cnut was droning about yesterday's casualties;

'....four brave British soldiers...'

Corrrect me if I'm wrong but I thought the casualties included two British soldiers and two British newsmen. At least the cnut could do his men the courtesy of getting it right . I note that the BBC has chopped that particular bit from subsequent re-runs on Breakfast Time. Since busy defending the indefensible Fat Tw*t Prescott... Probably has title to some Bliar scandal titbit, just like Fat Tw*t :lol:

Neue Arbeit must be getting stretched- What a bland, boring non-entity- Must have scrabbled hard to get his trotters into the Ministerial pension trough. :twisted: :twisted: