The new Conservative party logo

I actually quite like it, swiss Tony reinvented / respun Labour back in 96 so I'm surprised it's taken them this long to catch on! It's modern fresh and a million miles away from the old out dated image they used to have.

It's modern fresh and shows what they are about, really it's got to be better than that out of date logo that everyone associates with Magie and John Major.

Roll on the general election !

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
[align=justify]I posted this some weeks ago in a thread, and to be honest the I'm not sure which is better, I think I might have preferred the original...[/align]

[align=center]
[/align]

[align=center]...the general idea does come in line with the UMP of France...[/align]

[align=center]
[/align]

It's modern fresh
Look up "conservative"in a dictionary.

and shows what they are about,
Trees?

better than that out of date logo that everyone associates with Magie and John Major.
Oh yes, those Tory leaders who were actually Prime Ministers..... Wouldn't want to emulate them at all. :roll:

Biscuits_Brown said:
It's modern fresh
It's fresh it's different and it's certainly modern
and shows what they are about,
Trees? or perhaps the new focus on enviromental policly
better than that out of date logo that everyone associates with Magie and John Major.
Oh yes, those Tory leaders who were actually Prime Ministers..... Wouldn't want to emulate them at all. :roll:Old stuffy leaders that used to appeal but now wouldn't appeal to the "working" class or younger people

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
Well since Kennedy's decapitation I am now a swing voter. I mentioned to a canvasser at the local elections that I would wait to see how the Cameroon et al. perform after they win the election. Who knows after years of saying I would never vote for them I might, but I doubt it.