The new Conservative party logo

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Mad_Moriarty, Sep 15, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I could have drawn a better one, if only matron had given me back my crayons!.

[​IMG]

2. I honestly thogught it was a joke when i first saw this!

3. Politics for mongs :?

4. blue and green should never be seen

5. I actually quite like it, swiss Tony reinvented / respun Labour back in 96 so I'm surprised it's taken them this long to catch on! It's modern fresh and a million miles away from the old out dated image they used to have.

6. It’s shite, what planet are you on?

7. It's modern fresh and shows what they are about, really it's got to be better than that out of date logo that everyone associates with Magie and John Major.

Roll on the general election !

8. Well, at least when they change back to the torch I'll appreciate it more than I used to.

9. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

[align=justify]I posted this some weeks ago in a thread, and to be honest the I'm not sure which is better, I think I might have preferred the original...[/align]

[align=center][​IMG][/align]

[align=center]...the general idea does come in line with the UMP of France...[/align]

[align=center][​IMG][/align]

10. double post

11. Look up "conservative"in a dictionary.

Trees?

Oh yes, those Tory leaders who were actually Prime Ministers..... Wouldn't want to emulate them at all. :roll:

13. That's small 'c' - the Conservative Party's ethos has traditionally been "change in order to conserve" though I've no idea what "Call me Dave"'s ethos is!

14. Now that's more like it! :D :D :D

MsG