• UK

• Russia/Russian Federation

• China

• North Korea

• Random Middle East Threat

• EU

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ah, sure I'm an insignificant old nobody, FriedAlfie, and no mistake. I've never denied that.

So where's your proof that I never served, FriedAlfie? Get it out there, if you have it.

The reason I attract such abuse is because gormless gobshites like you feel that they can improve their standing on ARRSE by hewing to the "popular" threads and "smacking down" the relevant nasty, just to be regarded as "one of the lads". Don't worry, bollock-brain, they've got you in their sights too.:smile::smile::smile:

MsG
Unsurprisingly, I awarded you a dumb for calling me (who has made a bigger success of his life than you could ever dream of) a "gormless gobshite" & a "bollock brain".
I have served, & I'll guarantee that I had a more successful career than you (if indeed you ever did serve).
i have no need to "improve my standing" on Arrse, neither have I a need to be "one of the lads".
You are a self confessed drug dealer which puts you only slightly above the level of a rapist as far as disgusting criminal acts go.
You are in fact, an utter failure. You are completely worthless. You are at the very bottom of the pile.
I hope I've made myself clear.

But no doubt you'll continue gobbing off, telling the same lies. Maybe you'll think of some that are even more absurd.
And everyone will laugh at you yet again, because you are an absolute joke.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Unsurprisingly, I awarded you a dumb for calling me (who has made a bigger success of his life than you could ever dream of) a "gormless gobshite" & a "bollock brain".
I have served, & I'll guarantee that I had a more successful career than you (if indeed you ever did serve).
i have no need to "improve my standing" on Arrse, neither have I a need to be "one of the lads".
You are a self confessed drug dealer which puts you only slightly above the level of a rapist as far as disgusting criminal acts go.
You are in fact, an utter failure. You are completely worthless. You are at the very bottom of the pile.
I hope I've made myself clear.

But no doubt you'll continue gobbing off, telling the same lies. Maybe you'll think of some that are even more absurd.
Ooh, you are sweet! Many thanks for all the compliments, my dear friend. I'll do my very best to live up to them.

I'm actually really intrigued as to why you call yourself "undervalued" when you're quite obviously a veritable superman - even if you have to trumpet your own ostensible virtues. I wish you all the very best in your outstanding career, and also all the very best to you and your partner (who happens to be your mother).:smile::mrgreen::smile:

MsG

Ooh, you are sweet! Many thanks for all the compliments, my dear friend. I'll do my very best to live up to them.

I'm actually really intrigued as to why you call yourself "undervalued" when you're quite obviously a veritable superman - even if you have to trumpet your own ostensible virtues. I wish you all the very best in your outstanding career, and also all the very best to you and your partner (who happens to be your mother).:smile::mrgreen::smile:

MsG
Never ever for one second consider me a friend.
I'll call myself what I want.
They're not just my virtues, the vast majority of people have had a more successful life & military career than you have.
Don't overestimate me, most people are superman compared to you.
And finally, an insult about my late mother. You just can't help yourself can you?
You really are an obnoxious individual.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Never ever for one second consider me a friend.
I'll call myself what I want.
They're not just my virtues, the vast majority of people have had a more successful life & military career than you have.
Don't overestimate me, most people are superman compared to you.
And finally, an insult about my late mother. You just can't help yourself can you?
You really are an obnoxious individual.
You're really too kind, my good friend.:-D:-D:-D
Your late mother? Now I understand. I thought she smelled a bit off the last time I met her.

Oh, by the way, you're also the absolute front-runner in the exciting new ARRSE competition "How Far Can You Get Up Your Own Arse". Well done you!:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

MsG

You're really too kind, my good friend.:-D:-D:-D
Your late mother? Now I understand. I thought she smelled a bit off the last time I met her.

Oh, by the way, you're also the absolute front-runner in the exciting new ARRSE competition "How Far Can You Get Up Your Own Arse". Well done you!:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

MsG
If only they let you out of the home from time to time on your own, at least a lucky bus driver might do the world a favor and turn you into fender ketchup.....

His real world drug dealing and using extends no further than buying budget brand paracetamol from his local Lidl.

His tales of operating a heroin cartel in the Far East and with the blessing of the Mafia in Europe are as real as his published books, the new colour he invented to fill a gap in art world's palette, his parachuting antics, his Desert Eagle in Switzerland, his whole family being killed twice by the British army etc ad finitum.

Treat his tales as you would those of a mentally impaired pseudologia fantastica sufferer. He is quite harmless but nonetheless fun to heap ridicule upon.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
If only they let you out of the home from time to time on your own, at least a lucky bus driver might do the world a favor and turn you into fender ketchup.....
I'm really touched that you're so worried about my welfare. But dont worry, I'll make sure that nothing happens to me. I'd hate to make you sad. Danke der Nachfrage.:mrgreen:

MsG

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm really not worthy of such praise, my dear friend. But thanks anyway.

MsG
That is possibly the only truthful statement that you have ever made... Unless of course, you really believe the opposite is true and are thus cunningly using the truth as yet another of your interminable lies.

I suppose the acid test is: Did your grubby Primark Y Fronts spontaneously combust as you typed; "I'm really not worthy of such praise"?

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
That is possibly the only truthful statement that you have ever made... Unless of course, you really believe the opposite is true and are thus cunningly using the truth as yet another of your interminable lies.

I suppose the acid test is: Did your grubby Primark Y Fronts spontaneously combust as you typed; "I'm really not worthy of such praise"?
Unfortunately, the acid test is already soaking his grubby Primark Y Fronts, causing them to spontaneously steam. As you can probably imagine, the smell would be on a par with a 95 year old incontinent with as much control of her bladder as Bugsy has on his lies.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
The New Cold War. What an interesting subject that is. There are many and varied viewpoints to be discussed and mulled over in view of the present world situation and the ever-changing geo-political situation.

Unfortunately, the usual, very unwelcome, and unwholesome, ARRSE suspects have apparently suceeded in turning what could (or could have become) be a very interesting thread it into one of their many "Bugys-bashing" sessions.

More than half the thread is, in the meantime, dedicated to moronically repeated stuff about "Bugsy", and how sad is that? The deranged and obsessive morons have done this, quite literally, hundreds of times. It's never made any great impression - least of all on me! All it has done is to thoroughly derail any threads such that folks who'd be wont to contribute just don't bother. What a shame that is!

So why don't we get back to the subject of the thread? What could be more interesting than to discuss the "New Cold War" in present cirumstances?

If youse gacky bollock-brains feel the need of yet another Bugsy-bashing thread, just start one! Nuff sedd!:mrgreen:

MsG