• UK

• Russia/Russian Federation

• China

• North Korea

• Random Middle East Threat

• EU

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Is there any chance of discussing the new cold war and putting the handbags away?
It's a good question. Serious thoughtful discussion is hardly possible.

Still silently fuming about your ARRSEpedia page, eh, FriedAlfie? The humiliation of me posting on ARRSEpedia as "FiveAlpha" and you using some made-up name you thought was mine because you were too stupid to register your own C/S and I got there first. How "painful" was that, eh?:smile::smile::smile:

Oh how I laughed delightedly at your utter and hysterical desperation as you frenziedly tried to expunge your ARRSEpedia page and I kept bringing it back under your user-name, until the, actually very fair, ARRSEpedia Mod BuckFelize threatened to can the whole page. I got to him first per PM and asked him to lock it. Which he duly did. The views rocketed from around 700 to well over 20,000.

And what does the "FiveAlpha" page on ARRSEpedia say now? "Bugsey tells fibs, he's like that, diddly dee danke." On a page supposed to be about "FiveAlpha"! ARRSEpedia never claimed to be impartial, but there are limits, especially under a new ARRSEpedia Mod called "Ditch", who admits that he doesn't like me.

Still, you really lost out bit-time then, FriedAlfie, didn't you? You made yourself (and I made you) look a complete and utter ghunt! But you just can't simply let bygones be bygones, can you? Do you want me to post your quite deranged rant about what happens when you feel you've been "wronged"? Y'know, putting aside one day a week to get your own back and all that?

But you know what, FriedAlfie? Every time you post (as Pile_Screwer now) that very happy memory of your pitiful and wretched humiliation puts a really big smile on me grid.:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

And since you've decided to self-servingly and entitely selfishly derail the thread just to pursue your highly personal vendetta against me for making you look such a total gobshite on ARRSEpedia, where's your verifiable evidence that I didn't serve? It's not what you dearly want, FriedAlfie, it's what you can actually prove. Off you go, bollock-brain.:-D

MsG
Christ Bugsy... for one railing about thread derailment, your post quoted here is not so much a derailment as a 1988 Clapham Junction Rail Crash.

I just love your theory in which the US Gobment organised the WTC attack simply because they had run out of enemies. Or was it Oreos they'd run out of?

You dribbling conspirabuffoon. The degree of brain damage you display is completely baffling neurological science.

IMG_0213.JPG

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Christ Bugsy... for one railing about thread derailment, your post quoted here is not so much a derailment as a 1988 Clapham Junction Rail Crash.

I just love your theory in which the US Gobment organised the WTC attack simply because they had run out of enemies. Or was it Oreos they'd run out of?

You dribbling conspirabuffoon. The degree of brain damage you display is completely baffling neurological science
Ah, CrappyNoMark! Not like you to derail any thread for purely personal reasons, is it? You consistently follow me around the ARRSE threads for no other reason than to insult and abuse me at every step. You obviously have a very great problem with me. So what's your beef, mush? You have the personal choice of simply ignoring me, but you don't! Why not? Could it be that you're in the grip of some sort of highly personal "OBSESSION"?:mrgreen::mrgreen:

MsG

Ah, CrappyNoMark! Not like you to derail any thread for purely personal reasons, is it? You consistently follow me around the ARRSE threads for no other reason than to insult and abuse me at every step. You obviously have a very great problem with me. So what's your beef, mush? You have the personal choice of simply ignoring me, but you don't! Why not? Could it be that you're in the grip of some sort of highly personal "OBSESSION"?:mrgreen::mrgreen:

MsG
Aaaaaaaand.... out comes the victim card. Bit of German text next is it? Didn't you have a 'shout' tonight, another feral avian emergency in the the city square?

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I do not understand @DaManBugs why you bother inhabiting the Intelligence Cell. You Cleary do not have the Intelligence to answer a straightforward question, nor do you have the nouse to occasionally admit you were wrong ( like from date of birth to present day). One day, oh relater of ridicule; you may actually realise what a complete clunge-nugget you really are. Hurry up and OD!

You consistently follow me around the ARRSE threads for no other reason than to insult and abuse me at every step.
Just remind me again, who has who on follow?
And you seem to be quite good at hurling the abuse ( it would appear to be your only talent).

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Aaaaaaaand.... out comes the victim card. Bit of German text next is it? Didn't you have a 'shout' tonight, another feral avian emergency in the the city square?
The usual deflection, eh, CrappyNoMark? Anything to avoid answering the question. So what's your beef with me? Why do you obsessively follow me around the ARRSE threads intent only on insulting and abusing me, regardless of whether you derail a thread or not?

MsG

Just remind me again, who has who on follow?
And you seem to be quite good at hurling the abuse ( it would appear to be your only talent).
You raise a very good point there... the pigeon shouter is following me too for some reason known only to him... I have never yet worked out what 'following' somebody actually does though.

The usual deflection, eh, CrappyNoMark? Anything to avoid answering the question. So what's your beef with me? Why do you obsessively follow me around the ARRSE threads intent only on insulting and abusing me, regardless of whether you derail a thread or not?

MsG
To answer the question then... I really don't follow you obsessively around the boards. Far from it but to be perfectly honest, I enjoy ridiculing and insulting you enormously. You consistently make it so easy that it just has to be done.

Now a question or two for you:
  1. Why do you tell such ludicrously far fetched lies about just about everything you can think of?
  2. Why have you opted to 'follow' me (and others) in the Xenforo™ sense?

No doubt as answers to questions are important to you will be only too happy to answer mine as honestly as I answered yours.

MsG
1524520951015.png

The next generation is being created.......

To each other, to themselves, to the whole World.
US and Russia are in fact 2 countries that are able to annihilate the whole World.
The main threat to the US is its own decision makers. The same is true for Russia.
Not sure why he got "disagrees" on that, it's about the only true thing that Putinbot has ever said.

Any military sort will know that there are two worrying scenarios, the most likely and the most dangerous.

A full-on US-Russia war is very unlikely, but it's probably the most destructive scenario possibly imaginable, short of an asteroid strike.

Not sure why he got "disagrees" on that, it's about the only true thing that Putinbot has ever said.

Any military sort will know that there are two worrying scenarios, the most likely and the most dangerous.

A full-on US-Russia war is very unlikely, but it's probably the most destructive scenario possibly imaginable, short of an asteroid strike.
Even if I write something like 2+2=4 then many would disagree or dislike the result.
If I write that British politicians - mssrs. Blair, Brown, Cameron are the best in the World and anyway the most honest then I suspect that only a few here would agree.

Even if I write something like 2+2=4 then many would disagree or dislike the result.
If I write that British politicians - mssrs. Blair, Brown, Cameron are the best in the World and anyway the most honest then I suspect that only a few here would agree.
Wrong.
We would however be suspicious of your reasons for doing so, given your track record as a propagandist for the mass murderer Putin.

Stop whinging. You have bought this upon yourself, by your constant pro-russian bias and conspiracyloon madness.

MsG
It's because you're a compulsive liar. Happy to help.

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
You raise a very good point there... the pigeon shouter is following me too for some reason known only to him... I have never yet worked out what 'following' somebody actually does though.

To answer the question then... I really don't follow you obsessively around the boards. Far from it but to be perfectly honest, I enjoy ridiculing and insulting you enormously. You consistently make it so easy that it just has to be done.

Now a question or two for you:
  1. Why do you tell such ludicrously far fetched lies about just about everything you can think of?
  2. Why have you opted to 'follow' me (and others) in the Xenforo™ sense?

No doubt as answers to questions are important to you will be only too happy to answer mine as honestly as I answered yours.
I am very happy, the twerp has me on ignore; this means I can Chuck as many insults at the attention-seeking, clunge-nugget as I wish without the obligatory SABC from the tit.

Now now I have to draw the line there. You know as well as I do that Blair and Brown were abberations. Cameron was in no way the same league.

Stephen Hawking could write that and most people would disagree.