• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

The New Cold War

Who is the most dangerous in this New Cold War

• USA

• UK

• Russia/Russian Federation

• China

• North Korea

• Random Middle East Threat

• EU

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I dunno about that, those who use can also easily sell to others when they need to.
Have you seen the clip of scruffy old tramp?
Fashion Victim.PNG

He lives in a run down, shitty, old flat.

Mr Big of the drug dealing world, he is not.

For someone who hates Americans he seems to like the US M65 Field Jacket
The jacket he is wearing is a £12.99 'Jacket, SWP Weekend Parade' in finest Chinese polyester. It is available only from larger branches of Primark*. Badges, flags and tactical flashes etc are not included but may be purchased seperately from eBay.

Want one?

* Primark is a UK rubbish clothing retailer of choice for very poor people with no care whatsoever for the quality and style of what they wear.

It reminds me of Black Adder when Baldrick is described like he is modelling.
"Baldrick is wearing a sheep's-bladder jacket, with matching dung-ball accessories. Hair by Crazy Meg of Bedlam Hair..."

I miss my cold war. Mostly because the entire ******* Ostpack was on the other side of the Iron Curtain, not cluttering up the beaches and bars of the Med, and the Wogs were kept on a very short rein by their respective masters.
Not PC but that's the way I see it.

Last edited:

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I miss my cold war. Mostly because the entire ******* Ostpack was on the other side of the Iron Curtain, not cluttering up the beaches and bars of the Med, and the Wogs were kept on a very short rein by their respective masters.
Not PC but that's the was I see it.
I have given you a funny only because there is not a "Sir, you need a knighthood for your honesty" button.

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Why are we not calling this Cold War II or CWII and the first Cold War as CW I? It would look far more impressive on my list of qualifications and achievements.

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
CW1 never went away.
I have it on good authority from HMG that the Cold War officially ended when the Berlin Wall came down. So the period known to us as Glasnost was the forerunner to a peaceful conclusion to the sabre rattling of the Soviet Union and the United States (@da man bugs, please note the spelling)

AfghanAndy

On ROPS
On ROPs
I have it on good authority from HM treasury that the Cold War officially ended when the Berlin Wall came down in order to reduce defence spending. So the period known to us as Glasnost was the forerunner to a period of time when the Russians went quiet whilst they licked their wounds as they planned to continue a pre soviet period power play that has been going on for about two century’s.
Fixed for you free of charge.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
The Cold War ended when the Soviet Union broke up. That meant that many organisations, such as NATO, MI6, CIA, etc actually became largely irrelevant. That wasn't so bad, but the weapon manufacturers also saw their profits threatening to dwindle, so they lobbied their politicians to come up with a "new enemy". The Septics duly obliged, engineered 9/11 and "The War Against Terrorism" (commonly known as "TWAT") was born.

After a while, folks began realising that they had more chance of being hit by a large chunk of frozen piss falling from an overflying airliner than being the victim of a "terrorist attack", so a new "enemy" was fabricated. This time it was also the old enemy in the form of Russia. So now Russia is threatening world peace, Russia is an acute danger to Europe, the Baltic states, Australia, the Antarctic and, of course, to the US. Russia actually got things moving against ISIS in Syria and stymied the Septic plan to keep selling arms to all sides- how dare they! Russia won't entrust its gold to the Septics, for good reason. Russia is responsible for all that's gone wrong with the world in the past 500 years. Russia is very interested in trading with other nations - what are they thinking? You can't just want peace when there are billions to be made in the arms trade!

MsG

The Cold War ended when the Soviet Union broke up. That meant that many organisations, such as NATO, MI6, CIA, etc actually became largely irrelevant. That wasn't so bad, but the weapon manufacturers also saw their profits threatening to dwindle, so they lobbied their politicians to come up with a "new enemy". The Septics duly obliged, engineered 9/11 and "The War Against Terrorism" (commonly known as "TWAT") was born.

After a while, folks began realising that they had more chance of being hit by a large chunk of frozen piss falling from an overflying airliner than being the victim of a "terrorist attack", so a new "enemy" was fabricated. This time it was also the old enemy in the form of Russia. So now Russia is threatening world peace, Russia is an acute danger to Europe, the Baltic states, Australia, the Antarctic and, of course, to the US. Russia actually got things moving against ISIS in Syria and stymied the Septic plan to keep selling arms to all sides- how dare they! Russia won't entrust its gold to the Septics, for good reason. Russia is responsible for all that's gone wrong with the world in the past 500 years. Russia is very interested in trading with other nations - what are they thinking? You can't just want peace when there are billions to be made in the arms trade!

MsG
Apart from the other complete 'wibble', Russia never started to attack Islamic State until December 2015: Russia says it hit Islamic State with submarine-launched missile...

The coalition of UK, US,etc. had already been striking IS since September 2014: U.S. Forms Anti-ISIS Coalition at NATO Summit and subsequently led to a unanimous UNSC Resolution

Latest Threads