The new ARRSE format sucks. Whos with me?

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Devil_Dog, Mar 9, 2007.

1. No. It looks as appealing as a two quid whore

2. Yes. I happen to love two quid whores.

3. Don't care. Whores are whores. Doesn't matter the price.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I logged in tonight and was instantly confronted with a less visually appealing front page to our vaunted site. Somebody, in a feeble attempt to be creative, turned Arrse into a sea of navigational nightmares by switching the different elements around.

I especially loath the new " slacker identifier" that has been relegated to the bottom of the page.

I say bring back the old hairy Arrse.
  2. Shhhhh! They Might hear you.
  3. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Wind it and do one then
  4. Gremlin,

I just might. Like I did Mrs. Gremlin last week. Remember when you left her alone, unconvinced and unsatisfied? I was lurking in the bushes even as you left the house.

5. Get with the programme
  6. I'm not really bothered to tell the truth mate.

I put the ARRSE bootmark button in the bar at the top and when I click that it refreshes the 'new posts' page.

I found setting the front page as the bookmark is too blinding for me so I just check new posts each visit.

and yes I happen to love two quid whores. I find they suck better on a weekday night cos they have more time on their hands so enjoy a proper porking they can take their time and enjoy.
  7. This layout doesn't really bother me as i will get used to it just as i did the old one so it really makes no difference. But if i had to choose i would pick the original Arrse layout around the 2004 / 2005 time. Except i remember chat being an absolute nightmare so that is one aspect of the present that i would keep.
  8. Gremlin

The point, my uninitiated one, is that this debate has been going one for a couple of days. Why did you not try looking in the "Sites Issues" forum rather than spouting off on here?

If you have a sensible point to make about the new format, and wish to contribute to the COs' hard work do it there.

Otherwise I refer you to my last.

Do carry on masterbating in the bushes, it does the plants no end of good!
  9. Typical. The COs try to make an enhancement and they get stick.

Leave time for it to bed in, okay?

I didn't like the new look at first, but then I got used to it.
  10. Gremlin

Spot on L_J.

Now all you need is the blogs sorted, correct? ;)

actually yours were quite entertaining :)
  11. Yes, Gremlin, you've uncovered my weak spot!

But I know the COs are working hard to enable the blogs again. For myself I'm just sitting back waiting for the result. I'd contribute to the debate if I could, but I don't have that level of expertise.
  12. Point taken Gremmy,

Rest of post deleted for adult content.
  13. Gremlin

Nay worries, postative points are always good, but remember how much work the COs' put into this in their own time!!

And thanks for helping my herb garden get along ;)
  14. Adult content?

More like puerile content.
  15. Gremlin said,

Glad I was of service! Urinating on your herb garden never felt so good.